Subject: [Mip6] MIPL status

From: "Jaume Giribert Peraire" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 22 Sep 2008 20:04:18 +0200

Hello,

I'm a Degree Student from UPC ( Politecnic University of Catalonia, Spain)
who is currently doing his Final Degree Project about Mobile IPv6
implementation on 802.11 with power save support.

My first task, as you may suppose, is to find out which implementations of
Mobile IPv6 are under development. All the information I have collected
talks about MIPL implementation but none of their available websites are
online ( http://www.mobile-ipv6.org/  and http://www.mipl.mediapoli.com/ ).

I found this mailing list and I thought someone could give me more
information about MIPL (the project has been cancelled? Changed its name?)

Any information will be appreciate.

Thank you in advance
Jaume Giribert
_______________________________________________
Mip6 mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mip6

---

From: [email-masked] (Arnaud Ebalard)
Date: Mon, 22 Sep 2008 20:10:52 +0200

Hi,

> Any information will be appreciate.

Take a look at:

  http://www.linux-ipv6.org/
  http://natisbad.org/MIPv6/

Hope that helps.

Cheers,

a+

---

From: "Jaume Giribert Peraire" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 22 Sep 2008 20:22:59 +0200

Thanks a lot! Really fast answer.

That helped a lot

Cheers

2008/9/22 Arnaud Ebalard <[email-masked]>

> > online ( http://www.mobile-ipv6.org/  and http://www.mipl.mediapoli.com/).
> >