Subject: [MEXT] DRAFT meeting minutes

From: Julien Laganier <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 15 Dec 2008 12:50:01 +0100

Hello,

Below are the draft meeting minutes for the two MEXT sessions at 
IETF-73. Please let us note your comments by Dec. 18th, if any:

<http://www.ietf.org/proceedings/08nov/minutes/mext.txt>

--julien & marcelo, MEXT chairs
_______________________________________________
MEXT mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mext

---

From: Julien Laganier <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 16 Dec 2008 17:07:46 +0100

> <http://www.ietf.org/proceedings/08nov/minutes/mext.txt>

BTW, we forgot to tell, but for those of you that have not checked out 
our meeting minutes already:

The MEXT meeting minutes are based on great notes taken by Wes and Will. 

Thanks Wes and Will, we appreciate your support!