Subject: [Mip6] Tridentcom 2009 Call for Participations

From: Tuanche Chen <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 13 Jan 2009 11:04:27 +0800

TRIDENTCOM 2009 Call for Participations

The 5th International Conference on Testbeds and Research
Infrastructures for the Development of Networks and Communities

April 6-8, 2009
Near Washington, DC, USA
http://www.tridentcom.org/

Tridentcom 2009 is a three-day international conference bringing
together researchers from across the world to present and discuss the
latest in results in networking test beds and research infrastructures.

The main conference program consists of 41 high-quality papers from
19 nations. These will be presented in 12 technical sessions addressing:

- Next generation optical networks (2)
- Next generation wireless networks
- Protocol stacks and architectures
- Configurable platforms for testbeds (2)
- Testing and measurements (2)
- Mobile ad hoc networks and mesh networks
- P2P and grid systems
- NGNs, IMS, and quad play and
- Next Generation Services

In addition, Tridentcom features two interactive panels, two keynote
presentations, and ten demonstrations. Tridentcom is also the site of
three focused workshops:

- WEEDEV 2009: The 2nd Workshop on Experimental Evaluation and Deployment
Experiences on Vehicular networks

- ONIT 2009: The Open NGN and IMS Testbeds Workshop

- PCSI 2009: The First International Workshop on Pervasive Computing
Systems and Infrastructures

The conference venue, Fairfax, Virginia USA is at the nexus of the
information technology and communications industry and U.S. government
agencies. The conference venue is close to Dulles and Reagan National
airports, and the Metro, which provides convenient access to downtown
Washington, DC. Washington, DC features many museums and other sites
and is the home of the National Cherry Blossom Festival March 28-April
12, 2009.

Early bird registration ends: March 6, 2009

Registration and additional information is available at:
http://www.trident.org/
_______________________________________________
Mip6 mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mip6