Subject: [Mip6] Tridentcom 2009 Call for Participations

From: Tuanche Chen <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 25 Jan 2009 10:02:40 +0800

TRIDENTCOM 2009

The 5th International Conference on Testbeds and Research
Infrastructures for the Development of Networks and Communities

April 6-8, 2009
Washington, DC, USA
http://www.tridentcom.org/

Sponsored by ICST. Technically co-sponsored by CREATE-NET, ACM 
SIGARCH, IEEE Industrial Electronics Society, IEEE Computer Society, 
and Pan European Laboratory Infrastructure Implementation.

Tridentcom 2009 is a three-day international conference bringing
together researchers from across the world to present and discuss 
the latest in results in networking test beds and research 
infrastructures.

The conference consists of 12 technical sessions addressing:

- Next generation optical networks (2)
- Next generation wireless networks
- Protocol stacks and architectures
- Configurable platforms for testbeds (2)
- Testing and measurements (2)
- Mobile ad hoc networks and mesh networks
- P2P and grid systems
- NGNs, IMS, and quad play and
- Next Generation Services

In addition, Tridentcom 2009 features two keynote presentations 
(by Dr. Ty Znati from NSF and Dr. Max Lemke from European Commission), 
two interactive panels, two tutorials, and eleven demonstrations.  
The keynotes, panels, tutorials and demos are open to all attendees.

Tridentcom is also the site of three focused workshops:

- WEEDEV 2009: The 2nd Workshop on Experimental Evaluation and 
Deployment Experiences on Vehicular networks

- ONIT 2009:  The Open NGN and IMS Testbeds Workshop

- PCSI 2009:  The First International Workshop on Pervasive Computing
Systems and Infrastructures

The conference venue, Hyatt Fairfax, Virginia USA is at the nexus of 
the information technology and communications industry and U.S. 
government agencies. The conference venue is close to the Dulles 
International Airport (IAD) and the  National Air and Space Museum 
Udvar-Hazy Center. Reagan National Airport (DCA) and downtown Washington, 
DC are accessible via the Metro and taxi or just taxi. Washington, DC 
features many museums, monuments, and other sites and is the home of the  
National Cherry Blossom Festival March 28-April 12, 2009. 

Early bird registration deadline is March 6, 2009. Reduced registration 
fees are available for students and members of ICST, CREATE-NET, ACM 
and INRIA. Joint registration to the technical sessions and one or more 
related workshops is also possible for a reduced fee. 

Registration, venue, visa and additional information is available at:
http://www.tridentcom.org/

_______________________________________________
Mip6 mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mip6