Subject: [Mip6] ACM SenSys 2010: Call for Participation

From: Radu Stoleru <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 05 Sep 2010 01:13:39 -0500

Please note early registration is open and runs until October 6th.

Apologies if you receive multiple copies.

============================================================
ACM SenSys 2010: Call for Participation

The 8th ACM Conference on Embedded Networked Sensor Systems November 
3-5, 2010
Workshops: November 2nd, 2010
Zurich, Switzerland

http://sensys.acm.org/2010/

============================================================
Sponsored by SIGCOMM, SIGMOBILE, SIGARCH, SIGOPS, SIGMETRICS, SIGBED and 
NSF.

The 8th ACM Conference on Embedded Networked Sensor Systems (SenSys 
2010) is a highly selective, single-track forum for the presentation of 
research results on systems issues in the area of embedded, networked 
sensors. Distributed systems based on networked sensors and actuators 
with embedded computation capabilities allow for an instrumentation of 
the physical world at an unprecedented scale and density, thus enabling 
a new generation of monitoring and control applications. SenSys provides 
a cross-disciplinary venue for researchers addressing the rich space of 
networked sensor system design issues to interact, present and exchange 
research results, and demonstrate their work in a hands-on research 
exhibition.

============================================================
Workshops: November 2nd, 2010

This year a Doctoral Colloquium and two workshops will be held in 
conjunction with SenSys:

BuildSys 2010: Second ACM Workshop On Embedded Sensing Systems For 
Energy-Efficiency In Buildings

PhoneSense: International Workshop on Sensing for App Phones

============================================================
SenSys 2010 Organizing Committee:

General Chair: Jan Beutel (ETH Zürich)

Program Chairs: Deepak Ganesan (UMass Amherst), John Stankovic 
(University of Virginia)

Poster Chairs: Pedro Jose Marron (University of Duisburg-Essen and 
Fraunhofer IAIS), Guillermo Barrenetxea (EPFL)

Demo Chairs: Pei Zhang (CMU), John Regehr (Utah)

Steering Committee Chair: Matt Welsh (Harvard University)

Local Arrangements Chair: Matthias Woehrle (ETH Zurich)

Registration Chair: Philipp Sommer (ETH Zurich)

Finance Chair: Monica Fricker (ETH Zurich)

Publicity Chair: Radu Stoleru (Texas A&M), Niels Brouwers (TU Delft)

Publication Chair: Affan Syed (USC/ISI)

Workshop Chair: Antonio Ruzzelli (University College Dublin)

N2Women Chair: Anna Foerster (NetLab-SUPSI)

Sponsorship Chair: Luca Mottola (SICS)

Doctoral Colloquium Chair: Kay Roemer (University of Luebeck and ETH Zurich)

Student Travel/Awards Chair: Geoffrey Werner Challen (Harvard 
University) (NSF-sponsored travel grants will be available with further 
details shortly).

Web Site Chair: Xiaofan Jiang (UC Berkeley)

Program Committee: Anish Arora (Ohio State University), Alberto Cerpa 
(UC Merced), Tanzeem Choudhary (Dartmouth University), Romit Roy 
Choudhury (Duke University), David Culler (UC Berkeley), Phil Gibbons 
(Intel Research Pittsburgh), Rick Han (University of Colorado Boulder), 
Tian He (University of Minnesota), Polly Huang (National Taiwan 
University), Bhaskar Krishnamachari (University of Southern California), 
Koen Langendoen (TU Delft), Akos Ledeczi (Vanderbilt University), Suman 
Nath (Microsoft Research), Raj Rajkumar (Carnegie Mellon University), 
Umakishore Ramachandran (Georgia Tech), Jakob Eriksson (UIC), Kay Roemer 
(University of Lubeck and ETH Zurich), Andreas Savvides (Yale 
University), Jacky Shen (Microsoft Research Asia), Prashant Shenoy 
(UMass Amherst), Cormac Sreenan (University College Cork), Kamin 
Whitehouse (University of Virginia), Adam Wolisz (TU Berlin)

---

From: Alexandru Petrescu <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 17 Sep 2010 22:44:11 +0200

Somebody please close this IETF MIP6 list!

The real Mobile IPv6 discussion happens now since some years on the MEXT
Working Group IETF mailing list [email-masked].

During 2010 (february-september) this MIP6 list has seen only Conference
announcements, which is good, but these Conferences are not IETF Events.

The IETF discussions about Mobile IPv6 protocol happened since about
year 2000 on various email lists.  The earliest I can remember was
playground something at sun.com (which is oracle since several months
now, a year? two years?).  It then moved to ietf.org as Mobile IPv6
Working Group, which was later (which year?) transformed in MEXT Working
Group.

This [email-masked] list is useless to IETF as of now.  Please close it.

Alex

Le 05/09/2010 08:13, Radu Stoleru a écrit :
> ============================================================ ACM
> SenSys 2010: Call for Participation
>
>  3-5, 2010 Workshops: November 2nd, 2010 Zurich, Switzerland
>
> Sponsored by SIGCOMM, SIGMOBILE, SIGARCH, SIGOPS, SIGMETRICS, SIGBED
>  and NSF.
>
> 2010) is a highly selective, single-track forum for the presentation
>  of research results on systems issues in the area of embedded,
> networked sensors. Distributed systems based on networked sensors and
> actuators with embedded computation capabilities allow for an
> instrumentation of the physical world at an unprecedented scale and
> density, thus enabling a new generation of monitoring and control
> applications. SenSys provides a cross-disciplinary venue for
> researchers addressing the rich space of networked sensor system
> design issues to interact, present and exchange research results, and
> demonstrate their work in a hands-on research exhibition.
>
> ============================================================ SenSys
> 2010 Organizing Committee:
>
> University) (NSF-sponsored travel grants will be available with
> further details shortly).
>
> (Intel Research Pittsburgh), Rick Han (University of Colorado
> Boulder), Tian He (University of Minnesota), Polly Huang (National
> Taiwan University), Bhaskar Krishnamachari (University of Southern
> California), Koen Langendoen (TU Delft), Akos Ledeczi (Vanderbilt
> University), Suman Nath (Microsoft Research), Raj Rajkumar (Carnegie
> Mellon University), Umakishore Ramachandran (Georgia Tech), Jakob
> Eriksson (UIC), Kay Roemer (University of Lubeck and ETH Zurich),
> Andreas Savvides (Yale University), Jacky Shen (Microsoft Research
> Asia), Prashant Shenoy (UMass Amherst), Cormac Sreenan (University
> College Cork), Kamin Whitehouse (University of Virginia), Adam Wolisz
> (TU Berlin) _______________________________________________ Mip6
> mailing list [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mip6
>