Subject: [MIPSHOP-MIH-DT] Some data for the discussion today

From: Telemaco Melia <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 26 Jul 2007 17:53:10 +0200

Guys,

Here are some data from the simulation studies we did. It could be 
relevant for the discussion today.

tele

/...[SNIP] In this table, it can be seen that the signalling load 
increases with the number of users
and their speed of movement, but in all cases, signalling load remains
very low. In the worst case (40 users moving at 10 m/s) the required 
signalling
corresponds to 300 bytes/second in average, delivered through the 3G link;
and 82 bytes/second, delivered through the WLAN. This result corresponds
to handovers from 3G to WLAN. The inverse case (WLAN to 3G) has similarly
corresponding values.
/

_______________________________________________
MIPSHOP-MIH-DT mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mipshop-mih-dt