Subject: [MIPSHOP-MIH-DT] about presentation slides

From: "sam xia" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2007 04:50:20 +0800

Hi, Tele

The slides are very good for me. And it moves forward effectively.  Thank
you for your hard work.
And i have some questions or confusion on some points as follows.

1: Page3, Assumption

"If MIHFID is available, FQDN or NAI's realm is used for MoS discovery"
I am not sure this point.  Whose MIHF ID is available, mobile node's or
peer's? How and why is the availabiltiy of MIHF ID related with discovery
mechanism using FQDN/NAI?

2: Page4, Deployment scenarios

It seems that listed scenarios in the slide are a bit different with what we
have discussed in the past. I guess you miss a situation wherein MoSes are
provided by the Home network and visited network at the same time. What's
your intention?

3: Page  5/6/7, discovery

these slides are good for me.

4: Page 8, last page, transportation

MSTP is used to help facilitate handover. Should MSTP survice the handover
processing?

BestRegards;
Sam(Zhongqi)Xia;

_______________________________________________
MIPSHOP-MIH-DT mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mipshop-mih-dt