Subject: [MIPSHOP-MIH-DT] hello

From: xiazhongqi 49105 <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 27 Jul 2007 02:32:22 +0800

where are on earth you guys ?

i walk around again and again. i can find you. :-(

BestRegards;
Sam(Zhongqi)Xia; 

******************************************************************************************
 This email and its attachments contain confidential information from HUAWEI, which is intended only for the person or entity whose address is listed above. Any use of the information contained herein in any way (including, but not limited to, total or partial disclosure, reproduction, or dissemination) by persons other than the intended recipient(s) is prohibited. If you receive this e-mail in error, please notify the sender by phone or em
ail immediately and delete it!
 *****************************************************************************************

_______________________________________________
MIPSHOP-MIH-DT mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mipshop-mih-dt

---

From: "Zuniga, Juan Carlos" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 26 Jul 2007 15:11:22 -0400

We were having lunch with the transport guys :)

Jc

-----Original Message-----
From: xiazhongqi 49105 [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Thursday, July 26, 2007 1:32 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [MIPSHOP-MIH-DT] hello

BestRegards;
Sam(Zhongqi)Xia; 

************************************************************************
******************
 This email and its attachments contain confidential information from
HUAWEI, which is intended only for the person or entity whose address is
listed above. Any use of the information contained herein in any way
(including, but not limited to, total or partial disclosure,
reproduction, or dissemination) by persons other than the intended
recipient(s) is prohibited. If you receive this e-mail in error, please
notify the sender by phone or em
ail immediately and delete it!
 
************************************************************************
*****************