Subject: [MIPSHOP-MIH-DT] Comments on DHCP document from Gabor

From: "Zuniga, Juan Carlos" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 4 Sep 2007 12:30:49 -0400

- Section 3, 

There are some editorial copy-paste typos referring to sections 2.1
("below"), Section 2.2 and IPv4 addresses that should be IPv6 addresses.

- Section 3.2, 

it would be nice to add a sentence such as the following:

  Its minimum length is 17, and the length MUST be a multiple of 16 plus

   one. The DHCP option for this encoding has the following format: 
    
   Code   Len   enc  IPv6 Address 1          
  +-----+-----+-----+-----+-----+-----+-----+-----+-----+-----+-----+ 
  | XXX |  n  |  1  | a1  | a2  | a3  | a4  | a5  | a6  | a7  | a8  |
  +-----+-----+-----+-----+-----+-----+-----+-----+-----+-----+-----+ 
 
                                                   IPv6 Address 2 
  +-----+-----+-----+-----+-----+-----+-----+-----+-----+-- 
  | a9  | a10 | a11 | a12 | a13 | a14 | a15 | a16 | a1  |...
  +-----+-----+-----+-----+-----+-----+-----+-----+-----+--

_______________________________________________
MIPSHOP-MIH-DT mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mipshop-mih-dt