Subject: [MIPSHOP-MIH-DT] Today's presentation

From: Telemaco Melia <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 06 Dec 2007 01:56:09 +0100

Hi guys,

I think that with today's meeting we successfully  moved ahead the work 
on MIH transport.
I would like to thank you all for the good discussions and for 
supporting me in this task.
I understand we now have to wait from the chairs the "green" light 
before proceeding with the WG submission.
We should also get additional information on how the ADs would like to 
see  the document organized.
Vijay, Stefano could you please indicate next administrative steps 
required from our side (e.g. making public DT emails archive)?

Thanks in advance
Telemaco

_______________________________________________
MIPSHOP-MIH-DT mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mipshop-mih-dt

---

From: Vijay Devarapalli <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 05 Dec 2007 22:52:20 -0800

At the meeting, nobody seemed to mind that we have three different
documents. So we could go with the approach of having three
documents. We would just need to confirm that on the mailing list.

BTW, I would suggest standardizing the DHCP options draft in the
MIPSHOP WG itself. We can have the DHC WG review the draft. No
reason to take the draft to the DHC WG, that can only delay the
draft.

Regarding the March deadline for 802.21, it might be very
difficult to meet that. Is there more information on what 802.21
needs? Do they need an RFC number?

The design team archive is typically made public once the design
team shuts down. But there is no rule about that. It can be made
public even now, unless you guys still think that there might
some decisions need to be still taken without involving the entire
WG.

Vijay