Subject: [Mipshop] Official release of the UoB-NOMAD-0.10 implementation

From: "Niko A. Fikouras" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 22 Oct 2003 11:04:33 +0200

Dear all,

we are happy to announce the official public release under the Sun 
Public Licence (SPL) of the UoB-NOMAD-0.10; an implementation of the 
NOMAD protocol based on the Sun Labs MobileIP compliant to 
draft-nomad-mobileip-filters-05.txt. UoB-NOMAD-0.10 enables mobile nodes 
to associate one or more Filters with mobility bindings during 
registration. Flows that match a Filter will be processed as defined by 
the Filter. In this manner, it is possible for a mobile node to 
distribute flows or packets of a flow among its available points of 
attachment, or to request that such flows are dropped before reaching 
the mobile node.

Source code can be found in www.mobileip.org under Downloads.

Best Regards
MobileIP.org team

_______________________________________________
Mipshop mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mipshop