Subject: [Mipshop] fast handover revisions

From: Rajeev Koodli <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 10 Oct 2003 19:37:23 -0700

Hello folks,

I have made some changes.

- consolidated the network-initiated handover to a Section (3.3) .
    Thanks to Jim Kempf for the suggestion and the text.
- revised the security considerations section as a follow up on my
   previous message. This is mostly re-organizing the original text
   to more clearly outline the considerations and the suggested
   recommendations.

I hope the draft is now ready for the last call! Chairs :-)

I won't be able to participate in the discussions until IETF itself.
I will be away for few weeks.

Best Regards,

-Rajeev

ps: you can download the draft from

http://people.nokia.net/~rajeev/draft-ietf-mobileip-fast-mip6-08.txt

_______________________________________________
Mipshop mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mipshop