Subject: RE: On the NECESSITY of MIP for LMM (was Re: [Mipshop] WG Last Ca ll comments ...)

From: Soliman Hesham <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 8 Nov 2003 05:22:45 -0500

> For example, the
 > MAP discovery option using router renumbering described in 
 > Section 7.2?

=> He doesn't have to implement everything in order to provide
an LMM solution. It's enough to ensure that the MAP option
is included in an RA. How it gets there is a different question
and there are multiple ways of doing that.

Hesham

_______________________________________________
Mipshop mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mipshop

---

From: "James Kempf" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 8 Nov 2003 10:59:22 -0800

> and there are multiple ways of doing that.

Who said he had to? I was interested in finding out if he did, and what his
experience implementing it was.

            jak