Subject: Re: [Mipshop] agenda, status, etc

From: gabriel montenegro <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 03 Nov 2003 06:34:02 +0100

In case you haven't noticed, the last call on lmm was over last
thursday.

I've just issued 3 week last calls on fmipv6 and hmipv6.

I've given ourselves 3 weeks because (1) we have 2 drafts to
carefully look at instead of one, and (2) we're overlapping
IETF week in which people are unusually busy.

Nevertheless, I hope we'll have enough comments come in so
we can use the two hours in Minneapolis to discuss issues.

I believe Carl will be there to discuss lmm and so will Rajeev
(Carl and Rajeev, please confirm). Hesham will not be there
(nor will any HMIPv6 co-author), but he has graciously offered
to prepare slides if need be.

With that in mind, the current agenda is included below. Please
let me know if there are items I'm missing. Pekka, you had a
suggestion here, I believe...

-gabriel

--------------------------------------------------
MIPSHOP (MIPv6 Signaling and Handoff Optimization)
--------------------------------------------------

THURSDAY, November 13, 2003
1530-1730 Afternoon Sessions II

CHAIRS: Gabriel Montenegro <[email-masked]>

Agenda:

1. Preliminaries	10 Mins			Chair
    - Minutes
    - Document status
    - Agenda bashing

2. Localized Mobility Management Requirements: 20 min
    I-D: http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mipshop-lmm-requirements-00.txt
    Presenter: Carl Williams

    Slot to discuss comments received during WG last call.

3. Fast Handovers for Mobile IPv6 (FMIPv6): 30 min
    I-D: http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mipshop-fast-mipv6-00.txt
    Presenter: Rajeev Koodli

    Slot to discuss comments received during WG last call.

4. Hierarchical Mobile IPv6 mobility management (HMIPv6): 30 min
    I-D: http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mipshop-hmipv6-00.txt
    Presenter: Chair (slides by Hesham Soliman)

    Slot to discuss comments received during WG last call.

_______________________________________________
Mipshop mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mipshop

---

From: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 3 Nov 2003 15:01:21 -0500

Gabriel,

  Yes, I will be there.  I intend to list
  the Working Group Last Call comments
  and status of those comments (Accept, reject,
  outstanding, ...). 

Carl

Original Message:
-----------------
From: gabriel montenegro [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 03 Nov 2003 06:34:02 +0100
To: [email-masked]
Subject: Re: [Mipshop] agenda, status, etc

-gabriel

Agenda:

2. Localized Mobility Management Requirements: 20 min
    I-D:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mipshop-lmm-requirements-00.t
xt
    Presenter: Carl Williams

3. Fast Handovers for Mobile IPv6 (FMIPv6): 30 min
    I-D:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mipshop-fast-mipv6-00.txt
    Presenter: Rajeev Koodli

4. Hierarchical Mobile IPv6 mobility management (HMIPv6): 30 min
    I-D:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mipshop-hmipv6-00.txt
    Presenter: Chair (slides by Hesham Soliman)

--------------------------------------------------------------------
mail2web - Check your email from the web at
http://mail2web.com/ .