Subject: feel fit again

From: "albert ryan" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 30 Aug 2004 02:51:46 +0400

Age should be nothing more than a number

It's okay to want to hold on to your young body as long as you can

View more about a new
lifespan enhancement press here

"With increasing longevity for an increasing segment of the
population, this is THE frontier for the new millennium"

- Dr David Howard

feel better guaranteed
not now, then the post office address is listed in link

The relative risks and confidence intervals available with all current
evidence do not point to a potential benefit overall or in specific
subgroups of patients Furthermore assessment of efficacy among subgroups
such as patients with P aeruginosa infections probably requires an
unachievable number of patients treated empirically at the time benefit of
antibiotic treatment is most evident
We included in our review a small subset of trials that assessed the value
of addition of an aminoglycoside in Gram positive infections

The trees that sheltered Rob were the only ones without the city, although
many low bushes or shrubs grew scattering over the space between him and the
walls