Subject: How will this affect the reporting agency report for each account you cancel.

From: "dionna mason" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 27 Aug 2004 13:25:18 -0700

Say
Goodbye to your card payments.

End
their harassment and tell them no more calls.

No harm
is done to your financial history.

To learn more

press to stop receiving
or not send to postal center slot 1200 b, Or anje stad,
A ruba

The Boers are having a regular killing-beeHere! take a look at it
yourselves
He drew the Record from his pocket, and at the movement the minister shrank
back as if he suspected it was an infernal machine and might blow his head
off; but the king stepped quietly to the boy's side and looked into the box
when Rob threw open the lid
As he comprehended the full wonder of the phenomenon he was observing
Edward uttered a low cry of amazement, but thereafter he silently gazed upon
the fierce battle that still raged far away upon the African VELD

Before long his keen eye recognized the troops engaged and realized
their imminent dangerThey'll be utterly annihilated! he gasped

What shall we do? Oh, we can't do anything just now, answered RobBut
it's curious to watch how bravely the poor fellows fight for their lives
The minister, who by this time was also peering into the box, groaned
aloud, and then all three forgot their surroundings in the tragedy they were
beholding