Subject: RE: Become a Minister Now

From: "lacresha ellis" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 10 Aug 2004 02:55:00 -0700

Become a legally ordained
minister within 48 hours

As a minister, you will be authorized to perform
the rites and ceremonies of the church!

Perform Weddings, Funerals, Perform Baptisms, Forgiveness of Sins

Visit Correctional Facilities

Want to start your own church?

Press here to find out
how

-----original message-----

From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]]

Sent: Friday, February 1, 2004 5:32AM

To: teresa; [email-masked]; tiana; dorthea; loreen

Subject: sorry not for me and
the address is above

What people? Why, the people who live there

There are none

This great statement almost took Rob's breath away, and caused him to
stare hard at his visitor

It's generally thought, he resumed, in an annoyed tone, that Mars has
inhabitants who are far in advance of ourselves in civilization
Forty four trials compared a broad spectrum usually novel lactam with a
"routine" combination regimen Rates of appropriate antibiotic treatment
with combination therapy and monotherapy were similar when reported