Subject: RE: Sensually get some of the action

From: "allyson andrews" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 12 Aug 2004 20:54:45 +0600

Our
perfume has real human sexual attractant in it.

Direct
from the laboratory to you!

Pick up the Opposite gender like a magnet Press
Here

"After I saw that story on Dateline NBC about
your
perfume I ordered some and I am "extremely" satisfied. Women are now
coming
up and talking to ME! I don't even have to use pick-up lines anymore.

Thank you."

- Robert Y. in Tuscon, AZ.

"To Whom It
May Concern: Thank you for your prompt service and remarkable
product. My
Wife and I haven't been so 'frisky' in years. It's just like our
honeymoon
again. Please find my payment enclosed for another bottle of your
perfume.
Thanks again."

- Leslie A. in Macon, GA.

press to stop receiving or not send to postal center slot 1200 b, Oranje
stad,
A ruba

Guess I've struck the wrong sort of scientist, after all! he muttered,
in a disgusted toneHis companion was quick to prove the accuracy of the
Character Marker
Seeing the boy's back turned, he seized a long iron bar that was used to
operate the telescope, and struck at Rob so fiercely that had he not worn
the Garment of Protection his skull would have been crushed by the blow