Subject: [Mipshop] FMIPv6 Discuss

From: Rajeev Koodli <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 23 Sep 2004 14:49:17 -0700

Hi Russ,

please find my comments to your review of
draft-ietf-mipshop-fast-mipv6-02.txt

Discuss:

  Several places, the document refers to AH in SHOULD and MUST
statements,
  yet there is no corresponding normative reference.

Rajeev:> Will add.

Comment:

  The Security Considerations say:
  :
  : ... However, the future work, either as part of this document or in
a
  : separate document, may specify this security establishment.
  :
  Obviously, future work cannot be part of this document.  A subsequent
  update to this document is possible.  Also, please change "security
  establishment" to "security association establishment."

Rajeev:> Would "However, future work may specify this security
 association establishment" be okay?

Thanks,

-Rajeev

_______________________________________________
Mipshop mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mipshop

---

From: Russ Housley <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 23 Sep 2004 17:59:15 -0400

Works for me.

Russ