Subject: [Mipshop] I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-mipshop-hmipv6-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 26 Oct 2004 16:53:16 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the MIPv6 Signaling and Handoff Optimization Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: Hierarchical Mobile IPv6 mobility management (HMIPv6)
	Author(s)	: H. Soliman, et al.
	Filename	: draft-ietf-mipshop-hmipv6-03.txt
	Pages		: 28
	Date		: 2004-10-26
	
This draft introduces extensions to Mobile IPv6 and IPv6 Neighbour 
Discovery to allow for local mobility handling. Hierarchical mobility 
management for Mobile IPv6 reduces the amount of signalling between 
the Mobile Node, its Correspondent Nodes and its Home Agent. The 
Mobility Anchor Point described in this document can also be used to 
improve the performance of Mobile IPv6 in terms of handoff speed.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mipshop-hmipv6-03.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.  
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-ietf-mipshop-hmipv6-03.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mipshop-hmipv6-03.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
Mipshop mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mipshop