Subject: [Mipshop] [NEW I-D] draft-mitsuya-keep-old-bc-00

From: Koshiro MITSUYA <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 5 May 2005 09:40:01 +0900

Hello,

I hope this WG is fit for this proposal.
All comments are highly welcome!

============================================================
A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: Keep Old Binding Cache for a bit
	Author(s)	: K. Mitsuya
	Filename	: draft-mitsuya-keep-old-bc-00.txt
	Pages		: 6
	Date		: 2005-5-2
	
The FMIPv6 specification [1] allows mobile node sending packet using
    previous Care of Address (PCoA) at a new subnet.  But such packets
    are ignored at home agent or correspondent node because the Binding
    Cache doesn't contain the PCoA anymore.  To avoid this problem, we
    propose keeping old binding cache for a bit.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-mitsuya-keep-old-bc-00.txt
============================================================

regards,
Koshiro Mitsuya

_______________________________________________
Mipshop mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mipshop