Subject: [Mipshop] Micro Mobility

From: Wassim Haddad <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 24 Jun 2005 19:11:28 +0300 (EEST)

Hi all,

FYI,

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts
directories.

	Title		: Optimizing Micromobility Management
	Author(s)	: W. Haddad, S. Krishnan
	Filename	: draft-haddad-mipshop-omm-00.txt
	Pages		: 24
	Date		: 2005-5-18

Micromobility protocols address mobile nodes (MN) movements within a
particular IP network domain.  This document introduces a new protocol
"Optimized Micromobility Management" (OMM), to manage Micromobility.
The suggested solution is based on the Hierarchical Mobile IPv6 (HMIPv6)
proposal and aims to increase the mobility performance by reducing the
handover latency and the packet loss.

Comments are appreciated.

Regards,

Wassim H.

_______________________________________________
Mipshop mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mipshop