Subject: [Mipshop] FMIPv6 - Fast or Erroneous Movement

From: Subba Reddy <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 10 Sep 2005 18:18:23 +0530

Hi,
  
    I have a question regarding tearing down the tunnel.

>From Section 5.5 of spec,

"  An MN returning to the PAR before updating the necessary bindings
   when present on the NAR MUST send a Fast Binding Update with the *Home
   Address* equal to the MN's PCoA and a lifetime of zero to the PAR.
..."

In the above para, is it "Home Address" equal to MN's PCoA or 
"alternate CoA" equal to MN's PCoA? 

Anyway, Home Address option must be included in all FBU messages.

>From Sec 6.3.1 (last para),
"   The FBU MUST also include the Home Address Option, and the Home
   Address is PCoA."

Thanks & Regards,
Subba Reddy

_______________________________________________
Mipshop mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mipshop