Subject: [Mipshop] FMIPv6 - NAR sets up host route?

From: Alexandru Petrescu <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 07 Sep 2005 17:34:34 +0200

Another issue about don't know to formulate.

It is said at several places that NAR sets up a host route for the PCoA,
"NAR MAY [...] establish a host route entry for PCoA"  I suppose that
route is on the NAR's wireless interface (not on the wired interface
towards PAR).

Is this route propagated to other routers in the domain?  It should,
otherwise packets from CN won't reach PCoA newly established under NAR.

When this route is set up, is the corresponding route at PAR deleted?
No text describes this.

If this PCoA at NAR route is added then when is it deleted?  The text
has timers about expiration of tunnels according to lifetimes but no
text about deleting temporary routes for PCoA at NAR.

Alex

_______________________________________________
Mipshop mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mipshop