Subject: [Mipshop] [issue10] SPI in FBU

From: Vidya <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 13 Sep 2005 20:32:33 +0000

New submission from Vidya <[email-masked]>:

Given that the FBU needs to be secured, there is a need for a handover key 
between the MN and PAR. Derivation of handover keys is addressed by other 
drafts. However, without an SPI in the FBU, the handover key must be tied to 
the CoA of the MN. It will be a lot cleaner if there was a way for the MN to 
include an SPI in the FBU sent to the PAR, so that the AR can use that to look 
up the SA.

----------
category: Technical
draft: draft-ietf-mipshop-rfc4068bis
messages: 24
nosy: vidya
priority: Should fix
status: No discussion
title: SPI in FBU

_____________________________________________________
Mipshop issue tracker <[email-masked]>
<http://www.mip4.org/issues/tracker/mipshop/issue10>
_____________________________________________________

_______________________________________________
Mipshop mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mipshop