Subject: [Mipshop] [Fwd: I-D ACTION:draft-melia-mobopts-niho-ps-00.txt]

From: Telemaco Melia <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 22 Oct 2005 12:35:14 +0200

Hi,

This is the document on network initiated handover Jouni is referring to.
We think this can be used as starting point for fruitful discussions.
Comments are welcome.

Telemaco

Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-melia-mobopts-niho-ps-00.txt
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 20 Oct 2005 15:50:01 -0400
List-Id: i-d-announce.ietf.org

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: Network initiated handovers problem statement
	Author(s)	: T. Melia, et al.
	Filename	: draft-melia-mobopts-niho-ps-00.txt
	Pages		: 19
	Date		: 2005-10-20
	
   The document is a first study towards network support for decision
   making and execution of handovers.  Starting form existing
   technologies and considering new mobile operators trends, we draw
   novel potential deployment scenarios and derive a set of associated
   functionalities.  These functional components base on assumptions
   listed in the document.  Application areas for network initiated
   handovers are therefore illustrated specifying a set of goals and
   non-goals.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-melia-mobopts-niho-ps-00.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.  
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-melia-mobopts-niho-ps-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-melia-mobopts-niho-ps-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
_______________________________________________
Mipshop mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mipshop