Subject: [Mipshop] I-D on MN AR Authentication Option

From: "Narayanan Vidya-CVN065" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 14 Oct 2005 15:31:17 -0400

All,
We have submitted a new draft
(draft-narayanan-mipshop-mn-ar-auth-option-00), defining an MN-AR
authentication option. This is aimed at being used to carry an SPI and
authenticator value between the MN and AR. It is based on the mip6
Authentication protocol and defines a new sub-type for MN-AR
authentication. 

The goal here is that this could be used in FMIPv6 to secure the FBU.
This option is also used in the Handover Keys using AAA draft (revised
version to be submitted in the next week or so) for MN-AR communication.

The I-D can be viewed at
http://www.geocities.com/hellovidya/draft-narayanan-mipshop-mn-ar-auth-o
ption-00.txt until it is posted on the IETF site. 

Comments welcome. 

Thanks,
Vidya

_______________________________________________
Mipshop mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mipshop