Subject: [Mipshop] New I-D: draft-arkko-mipshop-cga-cba-02.txt

From: Christian Vogt <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 25 Oct 2005 14:57:08 +0200

Hi everybody,

an updated version of the following document is now available:

  Applying Cryptographically Generated Addresses and Credit-Based
                    Authorization to Mobile IPv6
                 draft-arkko-mipshop-cga-cba-02.txt

Since this has not yet been published on the IETF on-line repository, 
here is an alternative link:

   http://doc.tm.uka.de/2005/draft-arkko-mipshop-cga-cba-02.txt

And here is what changed compared to the previous version:

(1)  Extended sequence numbers were replaced by standard RFC 3775 
sequence numbers.  Rekeying ensures that nodes do not expose themselves 
to replay attacks when the sequence numbers roll over.

(2)  While the former CGA Key option turned out to be longer than what 
RFC 3775 permits, multiple CGA Parameters options are now concatenated 
for this purpose.

Best regards,
- Christian

-- 
Christian Vogt, Institute of Telematics, University of Karlsruhe
www.tm.uka.de/~chvogt/pubkey/

_______________________________________________
Mipshop mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mipshop