Subject: [Mipshop] Handover Event and Command Services problem statement draft available.

From: Greg Daley <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2005 12:58:26 +1000

Dear MIPSHOP,

There is a new draft which has been submitted to the repository
regarding delivery of handover event and command services over IP
networks.

Title:
    A Problem Statement for Event Services and Command Services for
                       Media Independent Handovers

Abstract:

    This document discusses the usage scenarios and usage models of event
    services and command services involving inter-system IP mobility,
    specifically media independent handovers.  The discussion is used to
    aid the WG in understanding the problem domain of the event and
    command services in the Internet.

Authors:

    Srinivas Sreemanthula
    Stefano Faccin
    Eleanor Hepworth
    Greg Daley

This document is currently available at:

http://www.ctie.monash.edu.au/ipv6/draft-sreemanthula-es-cs-problem-statement-00.txt

It should be available in the repository soon.

Greg Daley

_______________________________________________
Mipshop mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mipshop