Subject: [Mipshop] Potential new official items and update

From: gabriel montenegro <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 6 Oct 2005 14:26:10 -0700 (PDT)

Folks, 

Some update: we've got a draft of the charter, and I'll be sending that to the list
shortly.
Also, tere are some documents we've identified as officially adoptable now. This list
groups drafts for which 
versions and committed editors (or at least the latter) exist, and which have generated  
discussion on the list. 

Note: This is *not* the list of items to be adopted by the WG. That list is longer
and was discussed in Paris (please see the meetings, or you can wait a bit for the new
charter for MIPSHOP.

The list is:

draft-ietf-mipshop-handover-key-send-00.txt 
draft-ietf-mipshop-cga-cba-00.txt
draft-ietf-mipshop-handover-keys-aaa-00.txt 
draft-ietf-mipshop-fh80216e-00.txt  
draft-ietf-mipshop-3gfh-00.txt 
draft-ietf-mipshop-rfc4068bis-00.txt

If you're the (main) editor for the item, please send us a note by this Friday,
confirming your intention to submit a -00 by the Oct 17 deadline (got your note
already, Rajeev).

If you don't, or if your item (even if it's one of the items to be adopted by the WG) 
is not on this list, then nothing really happens. You just have more time to submit (by
Oct 24)
as individual submission (draft-<author_name>-foo-*). Official name change to
draft-ietf-mipshop-foo-*
can happen later. 

-gabriel

_______________________________________________
Mipshop mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mipshop

---

From: gabriel montenegro <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 7 Oct 2005 15:13:38 -0700 (PDT)

Folks,

It has been brought to my attention that the list of documents to be adopted as
official items was not propely sanctioned by the WG. My bad. In my mind, we had
enough discussion before and during Paris:

Section 13 at the very end of the minutes:
http://www3.ietf.org/proceedings/05aug/mipshop.html

that even though I did present the list of deliverables (and got ok from the group), I
failed to
follow up with a formal confirmation on the mailing list.

I thought I had, sorry I missed that. After discussing with my co-chair,
we'd like to go back a bit. So please disregard the message below. At this point, the WG
has
not yet agreed on which (if any) documents we will adopt as we recharter.
For the time being, please *do not* rename any documents to
draft-ietf-mipshop-<doc_name>.
Rather, please continue submitting as individual drafts until we have formally
adopted your particular document.

We'll be sending a separate email to initiate the process whereby the WG can adopt 
documents as official.

thanks,

- co-chairs