Subject: [Mipshop] New version of draft-faccin-mih-infoserv-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 12 Oct 2005 06:55:39 -0500

Dear colleagues,
please find enclosed information on a new version of draft-faccin-mih-infoserv. Greg, thanks for submitting it. Comments are very welcome.
Stefano

Title:
    Some Requirements for a Handover Information Service

Filename:
    draft-faccin-mih-infoserv-01.txt

Abstract:

    Handover Information Services may be used to assist handovers between
    wireless cells, based on stored network knowledge.  Information
    Services can be used to provide topology and channel information
    which may allow a moving host to select an appropriate link-layer
    connection to make, amongst available networks, whether using the
    same technology or between heterogeneous technologies.

    This document is an effort to describe use cases and problem
    statements for information services, when they are transported and
    discovered over IP networks.

Authors:

    Greg Daley
    Stefano Faccin
    Eleanor Hepworth
    Qiaobing Xie

The document is available at:

http://www.ctie.monash.edu.au/ipv6/draft-faccin-mih-infoserv-01.txt

_______________________________________________
Mipshop mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mipshop