Subject: [Mipshop] Securing MN-MAP communication

From: Suresh Krishnan <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 21 Oct 2005 19:48:59 -0400

Hi Folks,
   At the Paris meeting and the earlier meetings many people expressed 
their concerns regarding the security level between the MN and MAP in 
HMIPv6. We have written up one possible solution to elevate the level of 
security between the MN and the MAP. Please take a look at the draft and 
send us any comments that you may have. If there is sufficient interest 
in the draft we would like to present the draft at the Vancouver 
meeting. So if you like it and think this is a step in the right 
direction, please come forward and say so. The URL for the draft is

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-haddad-mipshop-hmipv6-security-00.txt

Cheers
Suresh

_______________________________________________
Mipshop mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mipshop

---

From: QIU Ying <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 24 Oct 2005 11:48:59 +0800

Hi, all

We also made some contribution on this issue. Unfortunately the draft has 
not been announced by internet-draft yet.

Anyway, it can be accessed at 
http://www.i2r.a-star.edu.sg/icsd/publications/draft-qiu-mipshop-MN-MAP-security-00.txt

Regards
Qiu Ying

-------------------------------------------------

Date: Fri, 21 Oct 2005 19:48:59 -0400
From: Suresh Krishnan <[email-masked]>
Subject: [Mipshop] Securing MN-MAP communication
To: [email-masked]

Hi Folks,

Cheers
Suresh