Subject: [Mipshop] RFC 4260 on Mobile IPv6 Fast Handovers for 802.11 Networks

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 22 Nov 2005 17:18:08 -0800

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 4260

        Title:      Mobile IPv6 Fast Handovers for 802.11 Networks
        Author(s):  P. McCann
        Status:     Informational
        Date:       November 2005
        Mailbox:    [email-masked]
        Pages:      15
        Characters: 35277
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:    None

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-mipshop-80211fh-04.txt

        URL:        ftp://ftp.rfc-editor.org/in-notes/rfc4260.txt

This document describes how a Mobile IPv6 Fast Handover could be
implemented on link layers conforming to the 802.11 suite of
specifications.

This document is a product of the MIPv6 Signaling and Handoff
Optimization Working Group of the IETF.

This memo provides information for the Internet community.  It does
not specify an Internet standard of any kind.  Distribution of this
memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF list and the RFC-DIST list.
Requests to be added to or deleted from the IETF distribution list
should be sent to [email-masked].  Requests to be
added to or deleted from the RFC-DIST distribution list should
be sent to [email-masked].

Details on obtaining RFCs via FTP or EMAIL may be obtained by sending
an EMAIL message to [email-masked] with the message body 
help: ways_to_get_rfcs.  For example:

        To: [email-masked]
        Subject: getting rfcs

        help: ways_to_get_rfcs

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

Submissions for Requests for Comments should be sent to
[email-masked].  Please consult RFC 2223, Instructions to RFC
Authors, for further information.

Joyce K. Reynolds and Sandy Ginoza
USC/Information Sciences Institute

...

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant Mail Reader 
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version
of the RFCs.
_______________________________________________
Mipshop mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mipshop