Subject: [Mipshop] Draft Context transfer using GIST

From: Xiaoming Fu <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 08 Nov 2005 02:29:16 +0100

Hi all,

We have recently written a draft on context transfer using the NSIS GIST 
protocol. It has the following abstract:

    The CXTP specification uses SCTP as transport for CXTP message
    exchanges between a mobile node's new and previous access routers.
    It also relies on a pre-established IPsec ESP transport mode tunnel.
    This document presents an alternative approach based on the NSIS GIST
    protocol, which offers a more flexible transport and richer security
    properties for context transfer between different entities within the
    network that support forwarding of a mobile node's IP traffic.

URL: http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-fu-cxtp-gist-00.txt

A prototype implementation of this work is available in
http://user.informatik.uni-goettingen.de/~nsis/release/cxtp/

Your suggestions, comments are very appreciated.

Cheers,
Xiaoming

_______________________________________________
Mipshop mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mipshop