Subject: [Mipshop] Looking for Newer Version of HMIP

From: "James Kempf" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 19 Jan 2006 16:03:53 -0800

We're looking for a newer version of HMIP for Linux that works on RFC 3775 
MIPv6. The newest we can find is the Monash version corresponding to HMIP 
draft version 6, and MIPv6 draft version 15 from 2004. The latest MIPv6 is 
now out of the kernel, so we cannot use the Monash version with the latest 
MIPv6.

Any pointers?

            jak

_______________________________________________
Mipshop mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mipshop

---

From: "Nick 'Sharkey' Moore" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 20 Jan 2006 13:48:15 +1100

> now out of the kernel, so we cannot use the Monash version with the latest 

G'day James,

	Unfortunately, Greg, Brett and I are no longer employed by
Monash CTIE / ATcrc, so we're no longer maintaining that code.
As you point out, it's probably now a bit long in the tooth.

-----Nick