Subject: [Mipshop] [New I-D] Mobile and Wireless Neighborhood Discovery by Using DHCP

From: Heejin Jang <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 02 Mar 2006 10:46:11 +0900

Hello folks,
 
We posted a new I-D as follows.
We would appreciate to hear your comments. Thanks
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Title	: Mobile and Wireless Neighborhood Discovery by Using DHCP
Author(s): Heejin Jang, Alper Yegin & Xiaoyu Liu
Abstract : This draft suggests a mechanism for proactively discovering
capability and configuration of handover candidate networks in the
neighborhood of a mobile node.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-jang-mipshop-nhdisc-00.txt
-------------------------------------------------------------------

Best regards
- Heejin Jang

_______________________________________________
Mipshop mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mipshop