Subject: [Mipshop] Review IEEE 802.21 Draft Specification

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 5 Apr 2006 17:01:30 -0500

Dear MIPSHOP members,
Please find enclosed a liaison letter from IEEE 802.21 kindly requesting
a review of the IEEE 802.21 draft. Your input would be highly
appreciated. If you need the latest version of the draft, please send a
request to me or Gabriel, and we will distribute it according to IEEE
rules and the agreement with IETF.
Stefano
_______________________________________________
Mipshop mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mipshop

---

From: gabriel montenegro <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 5 Apr 2006 17:17:15 -0700 (PDT)

Below, please find the letter in ASCII format.

-gabriel
----------------------------------------------

Vivek Gupta
Mailstop JF3-206,
2111, NE 25th Avenue,
Hillsboro, OR 97124
Ph: 503 712 1754
mailto: [email-masked]

Stefano Faccin,
Gabriel Montenegro,

Chairs, IETF (MIPSHOP WG)

Dear Stefano and Gabriel,

Subject: Review of IEEE 802.21 Draft Specification (ver 1.0) by IETF (MIPSHOP)

IEEE 802.21 is conducting a working group Letter Ballot of the current draft
specification (version 1.0). Further information on this process can be obtained from the
ballot documents at the IEEE 802.21 web site at www.ieee802.org/21.

As part of this process we would request the IETF (MIPSHOP) WG members to review the
(version 1.0) of the IEEE 802.21 draft specification. The draft may be reviewed by other
IETF groups such as (DNA and MOBOPTS) as well. Arrangements have already been made for
this draft to be made available to IETF WG members. While a response with WG consensus
would be preferred we would appreciate informal comments from individual WG members as
well.

When providing comments, the commenter’s are urged to include the following details.

- Comment Submitted by (First Name, Last Name)

 - Comment Date:

 - Comment Type: (Technical/Editorial)

- Comment:

- Starting Page#:

- Starting Line#:

- Fig/Table# (if applicable):

- Section#:

- Suggested Remedy for Resolving the Comment:

The commenter may optionally use the Commentary tool provided at the IEEE 802.21 website
www.ieee802.org/21/Commentary or may use any other document format such as plain text,
Word document or Excel spreadsheet to submit the comments with above specified details.
While we would appreciate comments on any section within the current 802.21 draft, we
would request the IETF working groups to pay close attention to sections 6, 7 and 8 in
the current IEEE 802.21 draft specification.

We would appreciate if the comments could be sent to IEEE 802.21 by May 8, 2006. Please
do not hesitate to contact me if I can be of any further assistance in this regard.

Sincerely,

Vivek Gupta

Chair, IEEE 802.21

cc: Yoshihiro Ohba, liaison IEEE 802.21 to IETF

cc: Dorothy Stanley, liaison IEEE 802.11 to IETF

cc: Bernard Aboba, member IETF IAB

cc: Paul Nikolich, Chair IEEE 802 LAN/MAN Standards Committee

> https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mipshop

__________________________________________________
Do You Yahoo!?
Tired of spam?  Yahoo! Mail has the best spam protection around 
http://mail.yahoo.com