Subject: [Mipshop] [Updated] DHCP Option for Home Information Discovery in MIPv6

From: Heejin Jang <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 20 Jun 2006 09:23:20 +0900

Hello folks,
We posted an I-D that proposes new DHCP Options for Home Information
Discovery in MIPv6.

Kindly note that the previous version of this draft is 
"draft-jang-dhc-haopt-02.txt" but the name is slightly changed into
"draft-jang-mip6-hiopt-00.txt" while keeping almost the same contents.

The drafts referencing this draft such as
draft-ietf-mip6-bootstrapping-split-02.txt and
draft-ietf-mip6-bootstrapping-integrated-dhc-01.txt need to be revised
accordingly.

We would appreciate to hear your comments.

-------------------------------------------------------------------- 
Document title : DHCP Option for Home Information Discovery in MIPv6
Working group  : MIP6 & DHC
Authors : Hee Jin Jang, Alper Yegin, JinHyeock Choi and Kuntal Chowdhury
Filename : draft-jang-mip6-hiopt-00.txt

 Abstract : 
   This draft defines a DHCP-based scheme to enable dynamic discovery of
   Mobile IPv6 home agent address, home address, and home subnet.  New
   DHCP options are defined to carry the information from a DHCP server 
   to the DHCP client running on the mobile node.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Regards
- Heejin Jang

_______________________________________________
Mipshop mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mipshop