Subject: [Mipshop] I-D ACTION:draft-zhang-mipshop-fmip-arinfo-00.txt

From: Sam Xia <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 16 Jun 2006 17:53:38 +0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts
directories.

	Title		: AR information for FMIPv6 
                Messages Over IP
	Author(s)	: Jian Zhang
	Filename	: draft-zhang-mipshop-fmip-arinfo-00.txt
	Pages		: 23
	Date		: 2006-6-13
	
   The document [FMIP] describes a protocol to reduce the handover 
   latency of MIPv6. In order to reduce the handover latency, MN in 
   FMIPv6 protocol should first send request message to PAR for NAR's 
   information, which is (AP-ID, AR-Info). If PAR can not provide (AP-ID, 
   AR-Info) to MN, MN cannot use FMIPv6 protocol to perform fast 
   handover. So it is important for PAR to have the information of NAR. 
   But there is no mechanism to build the (AP-ID, AR-Info) in FMIPv6 
   protocol. This draft describes a mechanism used to build (AP-ID, AR-
   Info) information. 

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-zhang-mipshop-fmip-arinfo-00.txt

     welcome everybody to comment on it. Thanks a lot firstly.

 Best Regards, Sam Xia

_______________________________________________
Mipshop mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mipshop