Subject: [Mipshop] I-D ACTION:draft-haddad-mipshop-mobisig-del-01.txt (fwd)

From: Wassim Haddad <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 13 Jul 2006 00:37:49 +0300 (EEST)

Hi,

FYI,

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts
directories.

        Title           : Mobility Signaling Delegation in OptiSEND
        Author(s)       : W. Haddad, et al.
        Filename        : draft-haddad-mipshop-mobisig-del-01.txt

This memo describes a mechanism, which delegates the exchange of
mobility signaling messages between the mobile node and the
correspondent node(s) to the network infrastructure.  Goals outlining
the proposed delegation are to further reduce the IP handoff latency
and to relieve the mobile node from exchanging a considerable amount
of signaling messages with the CN(s) while retaining full control on
the critical ones.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-haddad-mipshop-mobisig-del-01.txt

Comments appreciated.

Regards,

Wassim H.

_______________________________________________
Mipshop mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mipshop