Subject: [Mipshop] HMIPv6 Security v06

From: Wassim Haddad <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 8 Aug 2006 22:37:57 +0300 (EEST)

Hi all,

We've updated the HMIPsec draft according to comments we've received last week.
Main changes include authentication of the DH exchange, clarification of the
assumptions behind the proposal and the security considerations section.

Note that many comments claimed that a compromised AR can break the security
in the suggested proposal. We'd like to mention *again* that such scenario
has worse consequences which go far beyond this proposal. The draft assumes
that the routing infrastructure is secure and can be trusted.

The new version has been submitted to the IETF and is also available on:

http://www.employees.org/~sureshk/drafts/draft-haddad-mipshop-hmipv6-security-06.txt

Your comments are highly appreciated to make sure that remaining issues
and concerns have been addressed.

Regards,

Wassim H.

_______________________________________________
Mipshop mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mipshop