Subject: [Mipshop] New Intro for ietf-mipshop-cga-cba

From: Christian Vogt <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 Aug 2006 21:30:20 +0200

Hi Vidya, Lakshminath, all,

draft-ietf-mipshop-cga-cba has a new introduction, which reflects the
comments you sent to the list.  The text now makes it much clearer that
there are /two individual/ optimizations for home and care-of address
verification.

The preliminary draft version posted at the following URL now has a new
introduction and new security considerations.

http://doc.tm.uka.de/2006/draft-ietf-mipshop-cga-cba-01-pre.txt

Best,
- Christian

-- 
Christian Vogt, Institute of Telematics, Universitaet Karlsruhe (TH)
www.tm.uka.de/~chvogt/pubkey/

_______________________________________________
Mipshop mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mipshop