Subject: [Mipshop] New SecCons for ietf-mipshop-cga-cba

From: Christian Vogt <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 15 Aug 2006 21:55:10 +0200

Hi Vidya, Lakshminath, all,

we updated the security considerations of draft-ietf-mipshop-cga-cba to
reflect the comments made by Vidya and Lakshminath.  I posted a
preliminary version at:

http://doc.tm.uka.de/2006/draft-ietf-mipshop-cga-cba-01-pre.txt

Vidya and Lakshminath, would be great if you took a look.

Please note that so far only the security considerations changed in the
preliminary draft.  It's section 6, starting on page 23.  There will be
more changes in the final version 01.

Regards,
- Christian

-- 
Christian Vogt, Institute of Telematics, Universitaet Karlsruhe (TH)
www.tm.uka.de/~chvogt/pubkey/

_______________________________________________
Mipshop mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mipshop