Subject: [Mipshop] Milestones Update

From: Vijay Devarapalli <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 11 Sep 2006 07:43:04 -0700

Hello all,

the MIPSHOP milestones need an update as many are
past due. here is the updated list of milestones.
comments are welcome.

Oct 2006    Working Group Last Call on draft-ietf-mipshop-cga-cba-XX.txt

Nov 2006    Working Group Last Call on 
draft-ietf-mipshop-fmipv6-rfc4068bis-XX.txt

Nov 2006    Working Group Last Call on 
draft-ietf-mipshop-mih-info-elements-XX.txt

Dec 2006    Working Group Last Call on
draft-ietf-mipshop-handover-key-send-XX.txt

Dec 2006    Working Group Last Call on draft-ietf-mipshop-3gfh-XX.txt

Jan 2007    Submit draft-ietf-mipshop-fmipv6-rfc4068bis-XX.txt to IESG 
for publication as Proposed Standard

Feb 2007    Working Group Last Call on draft-ietf-mipshop-rfc4041bis-XX.txt

Feb 2007    Working Group Last Call on  draft-ietf-mipshop-fh80216e-XX.txt

Mar 2007    Submit draft-ietf-mipshop-3gfh-XX.txt to IESG for 
publication as Informational RFC

Mar 2007    Submit draft-ietf-mipshop-cga-cba-XX.txt to IESG for 
publication as Proposed Standard

Mar 2007    Working Group Last Call on 
draft-ietf-mipshop-handover-keys-aaa-XX.txt

Mar 2007    Working Group Last Call on HMIPv6 Security draft

Apr 2007   Submit draft-ietf-mipshop-handover-key-send-XX.txt to IESG 
for publication as Proposed Standard

Jun 2007    Submit draft-ietf-mipshop-fh80216e-XX.txt to IESG for 
publication as Informational RFC

Jul 2007    Submit draft-ietf-mipshop-hmipv6-rev-XX.txt to IESG for
publication as Proposed Standard

Jul 2007    Submit draft-ietf-mipshop-mih-info-elements-XX.txt to IESG
for publication as Proposed Standard

Aug 2007    Begin security review of
draft-ietf-mipshop-mih-support-XX.txt

Sep 2007    Working Group Last Call on
draft-ietf-mipshop-mih-support-XX.txt

Nov 2007    Submit draft-ietf-mipshop-handover-key-aaa-XX.txt to IESG
for publication as Proposed Standard

Nov 2007    Submit draft on HMIPv6 security to IESG for publication as
Proposed Standard

Jan 2008    Submit draft-ietf-mipshop-mih-support-XX.txt to IESG for
publication as Proposed Standard

Vijay

_______________________________________________
Mipshop mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mipshop

---

From: "James Kempf" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 11 Sep 2006 10:00:20 -0700

Vijay,

I completed a revised version of the SEND keys draft in June. Currently, the 
draft is still named draft-kempf-mipshop-handover-key-00.txt in the Internet 
drafts repository since I did not receive any request from the WG chairs to 
submit it as a WG draft. IFICT, the draft is ready for WG to review.

What would you like me to do with the draft?

            jak

----- Original Message ----- 
From: "Vijay Devarapalli" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Sent: Monday, September 11, 2006 7:43 AM
Subject: [Mipshop] Milestones Update

> Jan 2007    Submit draft-ietf-mipshop-fmipv6-rfc4068bis-XX.txt to IESG for 
> Mar 2007    Submit draft-ietf-mipshop-3gfh-XX.txt to IESG for publication 
> as Informational RFC
>
> Apr 2007   Submit draft-ietf-mipshop-handover-key-send-XX.txt to IESG for

---

From: "Narayanan, Vidya" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 11 Sep 2006 11:05:14 -0700

Hi Vijay,
On draft-ietf-mipshop-handover-keys-aaa, this is still an individual
draft. All reviews (mobdir review and an individual solicited review
from a secdir member) are done and the draft has been revised. But, I
have not heard about adoption as a WG item - please let me know if the
expectation is to submit a draft-ietf version. 

Thanks,
Vidya

> -----Original Message-----
> From: Vijay Devarapalli [mailto:[email-masked]] 
> To: [email-masked]
> the MIPSHOP milestones need an update as many are past due. 
> here is the updated list of milestones.
> comments are welcome.
> 
> Jan 2007    Submit 
> draft-ietf-mipshop-fmipv6-rfc4068bis-XX.txt to IESG