Subject: RE: [Mipshop] Milestones Update

From: "Faccin, Stefano M" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 11 Sep 2006 12:00:27 -0700

Hello all,
Please note that the milestones for draft-ietf-mipshop-fh80216e-XX.txt
have been moved forward. There has been some offline discussion, and the
idea is to postpone the WG last call to wait for 16ng to progress their
work in order to ensure that there is alignment between this draft and
the 16ng work.
Comments/questions?
Stefano

>> [[Faccin, Stefano M]] ok, will change milestone (and add note). Will
>> send note to ML indicating this?
> are you sending this note or do you want me to?
> [[Faccin, Stefano M]] either way is fine, it should be sent to clarify
> to the authors and the group the reasons for changing the deadline.

please go ahead and send the mail to the mailing list.

> I heard from Kuntal that 3GPP2 is defining its own
> fast handoffs over HRPD. I don't think there is
> any interest in this draft for 3GPP2. but lets
> check with the authors anyway.
> [[Faccin, Stefano M]] ok, should I do it?

-----Original Message-----
From: Vijay Devarapalli [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Monday, September 11, 2006 7:43 AM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [Mipshop] Milestones Update

Hello all,

the MIPSHOP milestones need an update as many are
past due. here is the updated list of milestones.
comments are welcome.

Oct 2006    Working Group Last Call on draft-ietf-mipshop-cga-cba-XX.txt

Nov 2006    Working Group Last Call on 
draft-ietf-mipshop-fmipv6-rfc4068bis-XX.txt

Nov 2006    Working Group Last Call on 
draft-ietf-mipshop-mih-info-elements-XX.txt

Dec 2006    Working Group Last Call on
draft-ietf-mipshop-handover-key-send-XX.txt

Dec 2006    Working Group Last Call on draft-ietf-mipshop-3gfh-XX.txt

Jan 2007    Submit draft-ietf-mipshop-fmipv6-rfc4068bis-XX.txt to IESG 
for publication as Proposed Standard

Feb 2007    Working Group Last Call on
draft-ietf-mipshop-rfc4041bis-XX.txt

Feb 2007    Working Group Last Call on
draft-ietf-mipshop-fh80216e-XX.txt

Mar 2007    Submit draft-ietf-mipshop-3gfh-XX.txt to IESG for 
publication as Informational RFC

Mar 2007    Submit draft-ietf-mipshop-cga-cba-XX.txt to IESG for 
publication as Proposed Standard

Mar 2007    Working Group Last Call on 
draft-ietf-mipshop-handover-keys-aaa-XX.txt

Mar 2007    Working Group Last Call on HMIPv6 Security draft

Apr 2007   Submit draft-ietf-mipshop-handover-key-send-XX.txt to IESG 
for publication as Proposed Standard

Jun 2007    Submit draft-ietf-mipshop-fh80216e-XX.txt to IESG for 
publication as Informational RFC

Jul 2007    Submit draft-ietf-mipshop-hmipv6-rev-XX.txt to IESG for
publication as Proposed Standard

Jul 2007    Submit draft-ietf-mipshop-mih-info-elements-XX.txt to IESG
for publication as Proposed Standard

Aug 2007    Begin security review of
draft-ietf-mipshop-mih-support-XX.txt

Sep 2007    Working Group Last Call on
draft-ietf-mipshop-mih-support-XX.txt

Nov 2007    Submit draft-ietf-mipshop-handover-key-aaa-XX.txt to IESG
for publication as Proposed Standard

Nov 2007    Submit draft on HMIPv6 security to IESG for publication as
Proposed Standard

Jan 2008    Submit draft-ietf-mipshop-mih-support-XX.txt to IESG for
publication as Proposed Standard

Vijay

_______________________________________________
Mipshop mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mipshop

_______________________________________________
Mipshop mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mipshop

---

From: 장희진 <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 26 Sep 2006 08:34:53 +0000 (GMT)

Hi, chairs and folks.

Sorry for the late reply.

The authors had discussed about that and we agree the new schedule.

Before the WGLC, we'll try to get feedbacks from 16ng WG and reflect them
into the draft.

Thanks.

> have been moved forward. There has been some offline discussion, and
the idea is to postpone the WG last call to wait for

> 16ng to progress their work in order to ensure that there is alignment
between this draft and the 16ng work.