Subject: [Mipshop] I-D Revision: draft-ietf-mipshop-cga-cba-01

From: Christian Vogt <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 01 Oct 2006 10:25:53 +0200

Hello folks,

as you have seen from the official I-D announcement email, we submitted
a new version 01 of the document

  Applying Cryptographically Generated Addresses and
  Credit-Based Authorization to Mobile IPv6
  draft-ietf-mipshop-cga-cba-01.txt

Version 01 addresses the comments that have been made on the mailing
list, in particular those from Vidya and Lakshminath.  All technical
changes from version 00 to version 01 are identified in the Change Log
appendix starting on page 41 of the document.

Again, you can find the document at the following URL:

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mipshop-cga-cba-01.txt

If you wish to take a look at the diff between version 00 and 01, you
may go to this URL:

http://doc.tm.uka.de/2006/draft-ietf-mipshop-cga-cba-00to01.html

Best regards,
- Christian

-- 
Christian Vogt, Institute of Telematics, Universitaet Karlsruhe (TH)
www.tm.uka.de/~chvogt/pubkey/

_______________________________________________
Mipshop mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mipshop