Subject: [Mipshop] Fwd: I-D ACTION:draft-cao-mipshop-ibc-cga-00.txt

From: "CAO, ZHEN" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 19 Oct 2006 15:13:09 +0800

Hi all,

We have submitted a draft on IBC-CGA.

Comments are welcome.

Thanks,
Zhen
---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: [email-masked] <[email-masked]>
Date: Oct 18, 2006 6:50 AM
Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-cao-mipshop-ibc-cga-00.txt
To: [email-masked]

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts
directories.

       Title           : Integrating Identity Based Cryptosystem with
Cryptographically Generated Address in Mobile IPv6
       Author(s)       : Z. Cao, et al.
       Filename        : draft-cao-mipshop-ibc-cga-00.txt
       Pages           : 12
       Date            : 2006-10-17

  This document specifies a mechanism to address the address ownership
  problem as well as the trust relationship between different nodes in
  the mobile IPv6 network.  A mechanism integrating the Identity Based
  Cryptosystem with Cryptographically Generated Address is utilized to
  do the job.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-cao-mipshop-ibc-cga-00.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of
the message.
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then
"get draft-cao-mipshop-ibc-cga-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
       [email-masked].
In the body type:
       "FILE /internet-drafts/draft-cao-mipshop-ibc-cga-00.txt".

NOTE:   The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
       MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
       feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
       command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
       a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
       exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
       "multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
       up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
       how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.

_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
_______________________________________________
Mipshop mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mipshop

---

From: "CAO, ZHEN" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 20 Oct 2006 13:41:18 +0800

Hi everybody,

Enclosed is our draft on integrating IBC with CGA.

Comments are welcome.

Thanks,
Zhen

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: [email-masked] <[email-masked]>
Date: Oct 18, 2006 6:50 AM
Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-cao-mipshop-ibc-cga-00.txt
To: [email-masked]

Send a message to:
       [email-masked].
In the body type: