Subject: [Mipshop] Comments on draft-melia-mipshop-mobility-services-ps-01

From: "Daniel Park" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 9 Nov 2006 07:05:16 +0900

Hi Telemaco,

First off, the revision seems more simple than the previous one. Thanks,

To me, however, the problem statements are not clear in this document.
After reading the document, I ended up to two sencences (probably
these are the problem statements in this document).

===============
There are two key attributes to the handover support service problem
for inter-technology handovers:

   1.  The Information and Information Exchange mechanism: this includes
       the information elements that describe the information, and any
       signalling exchanges that are required to support the transfer of
       these Information Elements.

   2.  The Underlying Transport: this supports the above Information
       Exchange between devices in the network.  The requirements on
       this transfer mechanism include transport issues, because of the
       volume of data to be sent, as well as discovery and security
       issues for this transport, as the signalling may cross
       administrative boundaries and is interdependent with AAA aspects.
===============

1 and 2 are problems for carrying 802.21 information ? Well, I don't
think so. It seems requirements. Hence, I am inputing all of authors
to focus on the problem itself. Am I missing anything ? If yes, please
correct me...

-- 

Daniel (Soohong Daniel Park)
Mobile Convergence Laboratory, SAMSUNG Electronics.

_______________________________________________
Mipshop mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mipshop