Subject: [Mipshop] Updates to draft-ietf-mipshop-cga-cba

From: Christian Vogt <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 13 Nov 2006 14:26:31 +0100

Hello everybody,

we updated draft-ietf-mipshop-cga-cba according to the comments which
James and Zhen brought up on the mailing list, and which were also
discussed during the Mipshop session in San Diego:

 o  Section Section 4.1 now permits parallel home and correspondent
    registrations and also recommends a proactive home address test.

 o  Added figures (and an associated explanation of the figures) to
    Section 4.1 to illustrate the correspondent registration process.

 o  Added requirement in Section 4.4 for mobile nodes to ensure the
    existence of a home registration for a particular home address
    while there is at least one correspondent registration for the
    same home address.

 o  Added discussion about public/private key class and length to
    Section 6.1.

You can access a preliminary draft version 02-pre as well as a diff
against the previous version 01 at:

http://doc.tm.uka.de/2006/draft-ietf-mipshop-cga-cba-02-pre.txt
http://doc.tm.uka.de/2006/draft-ietf-mipshop-cga-cba-01to02-pre.html

We will wait for a week in case you have comments, modify the text if
necessary, and finally submit the new draft version.

Kind regards,
- Christian

-- 
Christian Vogt, Institute of Telematics, Universitaet Karlsruhe (TH)
www.tm.uka.de/~chvogt/pubkey/

_______________________________________________
Mipshop mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mipshop