Subject: [Mipshop] Last Call: draft-ietf-mipshop-cga-cba (Enhanced Route Optimization for Mobile IPv6) to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 16 Jan 2007 12:44:25 -0500

The IESG has received a request from the Mobility for IP: Performance, 
Signaling and Handoff Optimization WG (mipshop) to consider the following
document:

- 'Enhanced Route Optimization for Mobile IPv6 '
   <draft-ietf-mipshop-cga-cba-02.txt> as a Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action.  Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2007-01-30. Exceptionally, 
comments may be sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please 
retain the beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mipshop-cga-cba-02.txt

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/pidtracker.cgi?command=view_id&dTag=15081&rfc_flag=0

_______________________________________________
Mipshop mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mipshop