Subject: [Mipshop] New ID:draft-li-mipshop-mip6rrp-ecc-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 02 Mar 2007 19:45:13 +0800

Hi All,

my draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-li-mipshop-mip6rrp-ecc-00.txt

   Mobile IPv6 Return Routability Procedure (RRP) is used to secure the
   Binding Updates between a Mobile Node and a Correspondent Node where
   there is no pre-established security relationship between the two
   parties.  This document puts forward a mechanism called ECC RRP,
   which enhances the key management for Return Routability Procedure
   with anonymous Elliptic Curve Cryptography (ECC) Key Agreement
   Protocol.  The proposed procedure is not prone to attacks by nodes on
   the route from correspondent node to home agent in way that the RRP
   process described in RFC3775 is.  It also reduces the latency related
   to handovers that require new binding updates.                                                   

Please review it, expecting your comments.

Best regards

Chunqiang Li
_______________________________________________
Mipshop mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mipshop