Subject: [mipshop] please review my new draft : draft-qin-mipshop-pmipro-00.txt

From: qinxia <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 02 Mar 2007 09:40:29 +0800

Hello All,
       My new draft is available, please review it,
http://tools.ietf.org/wg/mipshop/draft-qin-mipshop-pmipro-00.txt

   This document defines route optimization protocol for Proxy Mobile     
   IPv6.  Proxy home test, concurrent proxy care-of test and handover     
   procedures are explained.  Proxy mobile agent uses cryptographically   
   generated home addresses so that no more home test is needed after     
   the initial home test.  Handover home keygen token is used during      
   handover in order to eliminate home test for the next proxy mobile     
   agent.  A different route optimization protocol is defined for inter-  
   proxy mobile agent operation if the correspondent node is not Mobile   
   IPv6 enabled.                                                          

your comments are sincerely welcome.

Best regards

Alice Qin

_______________________________________________
Mipshop mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mipshop