Subject: [Mipshop] comments about draft-yokota-mipshop-pfmipv6-00.txt

From: Frank Xia <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 09 Jul 2007 11:18:27 -0500

Hi Hidetoshi 

IMHO, I think the main idea of this draft is the same as
http://tools.ietf.org/wg/netlmm/draft-xia-netlmm-fmip-mnagno-01.txt

"Great minds think alike"

BR
Frank
_______________________________________________
Mipshop mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mipshop

---

From: Hidetoshi Yokota <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2007 02:04:12 +0900

Hi Frank,

Thanks for your information. I can share the general concept with the
document below. Our proposal is more focusing on reusing FMIPv6 for
PMIPv6 as much as possible by specifying what values can be used or
can't be used in the existing messages when PMIP is applied. Also our
proposal tries to decouple L2 signaling as much as possible for it to be
applicable to various access technologies such as 3GPP, 3GPP2 and WiMAX.
I hope we can discuss it in the meeting. Anyway, thanks for your input.

Best regards,
--
Hidetoshi

Frank Xia wrote:
> ------------------------------------------------------------------------
>