Subject: [Mipshop] New MIH DT group

From: "Stefano Faccin" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2007 09:20:45 -0700

Hello all,

after careful consideration the chairs decided to change the composition
of the MIH DT. Several of the previous members are now pursuing
different interests, and I would like to thanks them for their
contribution so far.

The DT members are:

-         Subir Das

-         Nada Golmie

-         Heejin Jang

-         Telemaco Melia (editor and DT leader)

-         Sam Xia

-         Juan Carlos Zuniga

As you can see there are some of the previous members and some new
entries.

Cheers,

Stefano M. Faccin

Wireless Networking Standards and Technology

Communications Solutions and Technology

Cellular Handheld Group

Marvell Semiconductor Inc.

_______________________________________________
Mipshop mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mipshop