Subject: [Mipshop] Agenda for the Vancouver meeting

From: Vijay Devarapalli <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2007 10:45:33 -0800

Hello,

Here is what we have so far.
http://www3.ietf.org/proceedings/07dec/agenda/mipshop.txt

We have completed most of the work items on the MIPSHOP charter
related to FMIPv6 and HMIPv6. We are thinking about re-chartering.
We will be having a re-chartering discussion in the meeting. Only
items with significant interest (beyond just the authors) would be
added to the charter this time. :)

Please let us know if there is anything that you would like to
be considered to be added to the charter.

Vijay

_______________________________________________
Mipshop mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mipshop

---

From: Wassim Haddad <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2007 22:36:26 +0200 (EET)

Hi Vijay,

I'd like to request a slot to present 
draft-haddad-mipshop-netflood-defense-00 and to be added in the 
re-chartering discussion.

Wassim H.