Subject: [Mipshop] References in draft-ietf-mipshop-fh80216e-04

From: Vijay Devarapalli <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 15 Nov 2007 16:30:21 -0800

Hi Heejin,

The references section in draft-ietf-mipshop-fh80216e-04 needs to
be re-worked.

The following two references should be in Informative references.

    [I-D.irtf-mobopts-l2-abstractions]
               Teraoka, F., "Unified L2 Abstractions for L3-Driven Fast
               Handover", draft-irtf-mobopts-l2-abstractions-04 (work in
               progress), August 2007.

    [RFC4260]  McCann, P., "Mobile IPv6 Fast Handovers for 802.11
               Networks", RFC 4260, November 2005.

I think the following two references should also be in the
Informative part. They don't seem to be necessary to implement the
mechanism specified in the document. Not sure though.

    [802.21]   IEEE 802.21 Working Group Document,"Draft IEEE Standard
               for Local and Metropolitan Area Networks: Media
               Independent Handover Services", IEEE P802.21/D7.1,
               August 2007.

    [SH-802.16e] Kim, K., Kim, C., and T. Kim, "A Seamless Handover
               Mechanism for IEEE 802.16e Broadband Wireless Access",
               International Conference on Computational Science,
               vol. 2, pp. 527-534, 2005.

Finally 4068 should be replaced by 4068bis.

I hope you can submit a revision before Monday fixing the references
section. I was about to forward this document to the IESG and noticed
this.

Vijay

_______________________________________________
Mipshop mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mipshop