Subject: [Mipshop] Last Call: draft-ietf-mipshop-fh80216e (Mobile IPv6 Fast Handovers over IEEE 802.16e Networks) to Informational RFC

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2008 10:53:24 -0500

The IESG has received a request from the Mobility for IP: Performance, 
Signaling and Handoff Optimization WG (mipshop) to consider the following
document:

- 'Mobile IPv6 Fast Handovers over IEEE 802.16e Networks '
   <draft-ietf-mipshop-fh80216e-06.txt> as an Informational RFC

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action.  Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2008-02-13. Exceptionally, 
comments may be sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please 
retain the beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mipshop-fh80216e-06.txt

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/pidtracker.cgi?command=view_id&dTag=14593&rfc_flag=0

_______________________________________________
Mipshop mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mipshop