Subject: [Mipshop] WG last call on MIH solution document (draft-ietf-mipshop-mstp-solution-01.txt)

From: Vijay Devarapalli <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2008 15:36:55 -0800

Hello folks,

This is to announce a working group last call for the MIH
solution document (draft-ietf-mipshop-mstp-solution). You
can find the document at the following URL.

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mipshop-mstp-solution-01.txt

The last call expires on March 5 2008. (Its a three week
last call because of Internet Draft submission deadlines
on the 18th and 25th).

The intended status for this document is Standards Track.

Please post any issues or comments on this document to the
MIPSHOP WG mailing list. In case you have reviewed the
document and found no issues, please send an email saying
you support advancing this document.

Vijay
_______________________________________________
Mipshop mailing list
[email-masked]
http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mipshop

---

From: Vijay Devarapalli <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 29 Feb 2008 11:22:12 -0800

Folks,

The working group last call expires soon. So far we have not
received any comments or support for the document to be
advanced to the IESG. I would really like to see reviews and
support for this document before it can be sent to the IESG.

Vijay

_______________________________________________
Mipshop mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mipshop