Subject: [Mipshop] IPR disclosure on draft-ietf-mipshop-handover-key

From: Vijay Devarapalli <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2008 08:02:56 -0800

FYI

Subject: Posting of IPR Disclosure
From: IETF Secretariat <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked],[email-masked],[email-masked],[email-masked]
Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2008 07:21:09 -0800 (PST)

Dear James Kempf:

An IPR disclosure that pertains to your Internet-Draft entitled "Distributing a
Symmetric FMIPv6 Handover Key using SEND" (draft-ietf-mipshop-handover-key) was
submitted to the IETF Secretariat on 2008-02-21 and has been posted on the "IETF
Page of Intellectual Property Rights Disclosures"
(https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/ipr_list.cgi). The title of the IPR
disclosure is "Microsoft Corporation's Statement about IPR related to
draft-ietf-mipshop-handover-key-03."

The IETF Secretariat

_______________________________________________
Mipshop mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mipshop