Subject: [Mipshop] MIPSHOP WG meeting CANCELLED

From: Vijay Devarapalli <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 10 Mar 2008 10:08:23 -0700

Hello folks,

I can't make it to the IETF meeting this week. Unfortunately, I
need to be in the Bay Area this week. Since Stefano is also not
coming to the meeting, we have to cancel it.

We did consider having someone else chair the meeting, but since
most of the discussion was going to be about re-chartering, it
wouldn't have worked.

Apologize for the inconvenience, especially to those folks whose
main objective to attend this IETF meeting might have been some
work related to the MIPSHOP WG.

We will continue the re-chartering discussion on the mailing
list.

Vijay
_______________________________________________
Mipshop mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mipshop