Subject: [Mipshop] I-D Action:draft-ietf-mipshop-fh80216e-07.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 10 Mar 2008 09:30:03 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Mobility for IP: Performance, Signaling and Handoff Optimization Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Mobile IPv6 Fast Handovers over IEEE 802.16e Networks
	Author(s)       : H. Jang, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ietf-mipshop-fh80216e-07.txt
	Pages           : 23
	Date            : 2008-03-10

This document describes how a Mobile IPv6 Fast Handover can be
implemented on link layers conforming to the IEEE 802.16e suite of
specifications.  The proposed scheme tries to achieve seamless
handover by exploiting the link-layer handover indicators and thereby
synchronizing the IEEE 802.16e handover procedures with the Mobile
IPv6 fast handover procedures efficiently.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mipshop-fh80216e-07.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
Mipshop mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mipshop