Subject: [Mipshop] IPR claim on draft-ietf-mipshop-mstp-solution-01

From: Vijay Devarapalli <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 03 Mar 2008 10:33:44 -0800

FYI

Subject: Posting of IPR Disclosure
From: IETF Secretariat <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked],[email-masked],[email-masked],[email-masked],[email-masked],[email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked],[email-masked],[email-masked],[email-masked]
Date: Mon, 3 Mar 2008 08:33:34 -0800 (PST)

Dear Subir Das, Zhongqi Xia, Gabor Bajko, Nada Golmie, Juan Zuniga, Telemaco Melia:

An IPR disclosure that pertains to your Internet-Draft entitled "Mobility
Services Framework Design" (draft-ietf-mipshop-mstp-solution) was submitted to
the IETF Secretariat on 2008-02-29 and has been posted on the "IETF Page of
Intellectual Property Rights Disclosures"
(https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/ipr_list.cgi). The title of the IPR
disclosure is "InterDigital Technology Corporation's Statement about IPR related
to draft-ietf-mipshop-mstp-solution-01."

The IETF Secretariat

_______________________________________________
Mipshop mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mipshop