Subject: [Mipshop] [Researchers] 33rd IEEE LCN 2008 / 4th IEEE P2MNet 2008 - International Workshop on Performance and Management of Wireless and Mobile Networks

From: "Profa Mirela Sechi Moretti Annoni Notare" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 22 May 2008 15:46:08 -0300

*** Apologies for multiple copies received***

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
CALL-FOR-PAPERS
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
The 4th  IEEE International  Workshop on Performance and Management of
Wireless and Mobile Networks.
URL:  http://paradise.site.uottawa.ca/p2mnet2008/

Jointly with the 33rd IEEE conference on Local Computer Networks (LCN 2008)
http://www.ieeelcn.org/
        October 14-17 October 2008
           Montreal, Qc, Canada
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Important dates:
      May 23rd, paper registration through EDAS system.
      May 30th , Full Paper submission
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Scope:
In Recent years, wireless and mobile communication systems have become
increasingly popular as an inexpensive and promising means for ubiquitous
communications. However, without creating a new set of issues and
trade-offs. The performance and resource management of wireless and mobile
communication systems are becoming a very crucial phase for future
generation of wireless and mobile networks. This workshop focus upon the
design, performance and resource management of wireless and mobile
networks.

Topics of interest include (but are not limited to):
- Performance and management of mesh and Bluetooth networks
- Performance and resource management of wireless ad hoc and sensor
networks.
- Performance and management of wireless multimedia systems.
- Resource allocation.
- Power and energy management.
- Wireless network design and management.
- Measurement, analysis, modeling, and generation.
- Traffic measurement (wireless TCP, etc..).
- Billing and wireless web services.
- (3G/4G wireless billing systems, GPRS billing, etc..).
- Web-Based wireless management.
- Wireless security management.
- Wireless Network planning.
- Wireless Intelligent Networks.
- Performance and Management of Broadband Wireless Management.
- Management and monitoring of wireless and mobile systems.
- User mobility modeling
- Topology construction and maintenance
- Interoperability, and performance of heterogeneous wireless networks of
different standards

All accepted papers will appear in the IEEE LCN Proceedings. At least one
author must attend and present the paper.

Important Dates:
- Paper registration deadline:May 23rd 2008
- Paper submission deadline: May 30th, 2008.
- Notification of acceptance: June 30, 2008.
- Camera-ready paper due: July 28, 2008.
- Author registration by: July 28, 2008.

SUBMISSION GUIDELINES:
Authors are invited to submit full or short papers for presentation at the
conference. Full papers (no more than 10 camera-ready pages, 10pt font in
IEEE format) should present novel perspectives within the general scope of
the workshop.

Only original papers that have not been published or submitted for
publication elsewhere can be submitted. Papers in excess of page limits
shall not be considered for review or publication. All papers must include
title, complete contact information for all authors, abstract, and
keywords on the cover page. The corresponding author must be clearly
identified.

Authors are required to submit their papers through LCN 2008 EDAS.  The
following EDAS web site (http://www.edas.info/) will take you directly to
P2MNet Web-site submission

If you have any questions, please contact directly the Program Chair.

Organizing Committee

- General Chair:
Azzedine Boukerche
SITE, University of Ottawa, Canada
[email-masked]

- Program Chair
Mirela Sechi M. A. Notare
Barddal University, Brazil
[email-masked]

- Program  Vice Chair:
Samer Samarah
University of Ottawa, Canada
[email-masked] 

-- 
Esta mensagem foi verificada pelo sistema de antivírus e
 acredita-se estar livre de perigo.

_______________________________________________
Researchers mailing list
[email-masked]
http://mailman.ufsc.br/mailman/listinfo/researchers
_______________________________________________
Mipshop mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mipshop