Subject: [Mipshop] [NTMS'2008] Last 4 days to submit to the IFIP NTMS 2008, Technically Co-Sponsored by IEEE Communications Society

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 10 Jun 2008 14:26:33 -0500

Dear colleagues,
This is a friendly reminder that it is 4 days away from the paper
submission deadline of IFIP NTMS'2008. The deadline is June 14.

NTMS'2008 conference is technically co-sponsored by IEEE ComSoc, IFIP
and IEEE Morocco. All accepted papers will be published in the IEEE
Xplore. The best papers of the conference will be considered for
publication in Elsevier's Network Security Journal.

Please take advantage of this and submit more high-quality paper to
the conference.

For more details, please visit the website:

http://www.ntms-conference.org <http://www.ntms-conference.org/>

With kindest regards, 

Co-chairs of the NTMS 2008

Fabio Massacci - [email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]>

Akshai Aggarwal - [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>

NTMS 2008 Web site: http://www.ntms-conference.org
<http://www.ntms-conference.org/>

--
Powered by PHPlist, www.phplist.com --

_______________________________________________
Mipshop mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mipshop