Subject: [Mipshop] [NTMS'2008] Submission deadline extended to 14 June 2008

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 31 May 2008 17:26:45 -0500

Our apologies if you receive multiple copies of this CFP

 CALL FOR PAPERS - DEADLINE EXTENDED

-------------------------------------------------------------------

2nd International Conference on New Technologies, Mobility and
Security

 November 5 - 7, 2008 - Tangier - Morocco 

 Sponsored by IEEE COMSOC, IFIP TC6 WG and IEEE Morocco

 http://www.ntms-conference.org/

------------------------------------------------------------------

NTMS'2008 aims at fostering advances in the areas of New
Technologies, Wireless Networks, Mobile Computing, Ad hoc and Ambient
Networks, QoS, Network Security and E-commerce, to mention a few, and
provides a dynamic forum for researchers, students and professionals
to present their state-of the-art research and development in these
interesting areas. The event will be combined with tutorial sessions
and workshops. Tutorials will precede the main program, aiming at the
dissemination of mature knowledge and technology advances in the
field. Two or more Workshops will immediately follow the main
conference, offering the opportunity for a more focused exchange of
ideas and presentation of on-going research relevant to selected
topics.

NTMS'2008 will be held in Tangier, Morocco on the 5th-7th November
2008.

Authors are invited to submit high-quality papers describing original
and previously unpublished contributions in the following three major
categories:

1) Design and analysis of Mobile/Wireless Networks and Systems

2) Security

3) New Technologies applications and services

Papers should be in English, strictly not exceeding 5 double-column
pages (3,000 words), in Adobe PDF format (which is the only accepted
format for NTMS 2008). Authors should use the relevant IEEE template,
ensuring an IEEE Xplore compatible PDF-format.

To access the full list of topics, submission guidelines, as well as
venue and travel information please visit: www.ntms-conference.org

Important Dates

---------------

Paper submission due (extended): June 14, 2008 Paper notification of
acceptance: July 20, 2008 Final camera ready: July 31, 2008

Steering Committee

--------------------

Stamatios Kartalopoulos - University of Oklahoma Azzedine Boukerche -
University of Ottawa Mohamad Badra - CNRS/LIMOS Laboratory & ESRGroups
Pascal Urien -Telecom ParisTech

Organizing Committee co-Chairs

------------------------------

Ahmed Serhrouchni- Telecom ParisTech, France Mohammed Bouhorma - UAE,
Morocco

General Co-Chairs

-----------------

Mustapha Bennouna - UAE Morocco

Houda Labiod - Telecom ParisTech, France Raouf Boutaba - University
of Waterloo, Canada

Program Co-Chairs

-----------------

Fabio Massacci - University of Trento, Italy Akshaia Aggarwal -
University of Windsor, Canada

Tutorials chair

---------------

James Huges - Sun Microsystems, USA

Workshops chair

---------------

Basel Solaiman - ENST-Bretagne, France

Publicity Chair

---------------

Hassnaa Moustafa - France Telecom R&D - Orange Labs, France

--
Powered by PHPlist, www.phplist.com --

_______________________________________________
Mipshop mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mipshop