Subject: [Mipshop] I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-mipshop-mos-dhcp-options-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 4 Jun 2008 14:45:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.
This draft is a work item of the Mobility for IP: Performance, Signaling and Handoff Optimization Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCPv4 and DHCPv6) Options for Mobility Server (MoS) discovery
	Author(s)	: G. Bajko, S. Das
	Filename	: draft-ietf-mipshop-mos-dhcp-options-02.txt
	Pages		: 15
	Date		: 2008-6-4
	
This document defines a number of Dynamic Host Configuration 
   Protocol (DHCP-for-IPv4 and DHCP-for-IPv6) options that contain a 
   list of domain names or IP addresses that can be mapped to servers 
   providing IEEE 802.21 type of Mobility Services. These Mobility 
   Services are used to assist an MN in handover preparation (network 
   discovery) and handover decision (network selection). The services 
   addressed by this document are the Media Independent Handover 
   Services defined in [IEEE802.21].

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mipshop-mos-dhcp-options-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
Mipshop mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mipshop