Subject: [Mipshop] [Researchers] ACM MobiCom´2008 Call for Panels

From: "Profa Mirela Sechi Moretti Annoni Notare" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 1 Jun 2008 17:33:40 -0300

=======================================
     ACM MobiCom 2008
   CALL FOR Panel Proposal
========================================
Due Date: June 5th 2008
========================================
ACM MobiCom 2008 is the 14th in a series of annual conferences sponsored 
by ACM SIGMOBILE
 dedicated to addressing the challenges in the areas of mobile computing 
and wireless and mobile networking.

Panels are solicited that examine innovative, controversial, or 
otherwise provocative issues of interest.
Proposals should not exceed 3 pages, including biographical sketches of 
the panelists.
Potential panel organizers should contact the Panel Chair, Prof. 
Azzedine Boukerche at [email-masked].
========================================

-- 
Esta mensagem foi verificada pelo sistema de antivírus e
 acredita-se estar livre de perigo.

_______________________________________________
Researchers mailing list
[email-masked]
http://mailman.ufsc.br/mailman/listinfo/researchers
_______________________________________________
Mipshop mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mipshop