Subject: URGENT PLEASE

From: "Rafael Kone" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 11 Jul 2008 16:06:22 +0000

*From: Mr Rafael Kone.*

*Tel: +226 78 15 47 47

Dear, *

*This message might meet you in utmost surprise. However, it's just my
urgent need for foreign partner that made me to contact you for this
transaction. I assured you honesty and reliability to champion this business
opportunity when i prayed to God about you.

I am a banker by profession in BURKINA-FASO, WEST AFRICA and currently
holding the post foreign remittance director in our bank. I have the
opportunity of transferring the left over funds ($15, Million Dollars) of
one of my bank clients who died along with his entire family
on 26th December 2003 in a plane crash.*

*I am inviting you for a business deal where this money can be shared
between us in the ratio of 50/50 if you agree to my business proposal.
Further details of the transfer will be forwarded to you as soon as i
receive your return mail immediately as soon as you receive this letter.

Please indicate your willingness by sending the below information for more
clarification and easy communication.

(1) YOUR FULL NAME
(2) YOUR CONTACT ADDRESS
(3) YOUR TEL AND FAX NUMBER
(4) YOUR OCCUPATION
(5) YOUR AGE*

*Hoping to hear from you as soon as possible.
Regards*

*Rafael Kone.*