Subject: Re: [Mipshop] New Version Notification - draft-ietf-mipshop-4140bis-05.txt

From: Jari Arkko <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 26 Jul 2008 12:15:55 +0100

Hi all,

Hesham has submitted a new version of the document to address IESG 
review comments. I asked the secretariat to bypass the 
before-the-meeting I-D submission block for this draft as I believe the 
sooner we get to see this version the better.

I have now reviewed the new version and I think it is correct with the 
exception of two minor details at the end of this e-mail.

However, I would like the WG to take a look at the new version because 
it has changed quite a bit, and make sure they like the end result. The 
main changes have resulted from Pasi's and David's Discusses, which 
dealt with the details of how RCoA allocation and security work, and the 
way that Dist and Pref are used.

If there is no opposition, I will approve the draft by the end of the 
IETF week. Please review.

Here are the files:
http://tools.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=http://tools.ietf.org/id/draft-ietf-mipshop-4140bis-05.txt
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-mipshop-4140bis-05

Jari

In Section 3.1, change:
OLD:
   through Neighbour Discovery [RFC 4861]the MAP option
NEW:
   through Neighbour Discovery [RFC 4861] and the MAP option

Please change this in 3.1:
OLD:
  The Home address used in the BU is the RCoA.
NEW:
  The Home address used in the BU is the RCoA, which the mobile
  node acquires via RFC 4877 [RFC4877] Section 9 mechanisms when
  it first contacts a given MAP.
_______________________________________________
Mipshop mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mipshop