Subject: [Mipshop] I-D Action:draft-ietf-mipshop-mstp-solution-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 10 Jul 2008 08:15:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Mobility for IP: Performance, Signaling and Handoff Optimization Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Mobility Services Framework Design (MSFD)
	Author(s)       : T. Melia, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ietf-mipshop-mstp-solution-05.txt
	Pages           : 27
	Date            : 2008-07-10

This document describes a mobility services framework design (MSFD)
for the IEEE 802.21 Media Independent Handover (MIH) protocol that
addresses identified issues associated with the transport of MIH
messages.  The document also describes mechanisms for mobility
service (MoS) discovery and transport layer mechanisms for the
reliable delivery of MIH messages.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mipshop-mstp-solution-05.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
Mipshop mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mipshop