Subject: [Mipshop] I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-mipshop-4140bis-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 26 Jul 2008 01:00:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.
This draft is a work item of the Mobility for IP: Performance, Signaling and Handoff Optimization Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: Hierarchical Mobile IPv6 Mobility Management
	Author(s)	: H. Soliman, C. Castelluccia, K. El Malki, L. Bellier
	Filename	: draft-ietf-mipshop-4140bis-05.txt
	Pages		: 32
	Date		: 2008-7-26
	
This document introduces extensions to Mobile IPv6 and IPv6 Neighbour
   Discovery to allow for local mobility handling.  Hierarchical
   mobility management for Mobile IPv6 is designed to reduce the amount
   of signalling between the Mobile Node, its Correspondent Nodes, and
   its Home Agent.  The Mobility Anchor Point (MAP) described in this
   document can also be used to improve the performance of Mobile IPv6
   in terms of handover speed.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mipshop-4140bis-05.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
Mipshop mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mipshop