Subject: [Mipshop] Last Call: draft-ietf-mipshop-mstp-solution (Mobility Services Framework Design (MSFD)) to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 4 Sep 2008 06:48:27 -0700 (PDT)

The IESG has received a request from the Mobility for IP: Performance, 
Signaling and Handoff Optimization WG (mipshop) to consider the following
document:

- 'Mobility Services Framework Design (MSFD) '
   <draft-ietf-mipshop-mstp-solution-06.txt> as a Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action.  Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2008-09-18. Exceptionally, 
comments may be sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please 
retain the beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mipshop-mstp-solution-06.txt

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/pidtracker.cgi?command=view_id&dTag=16802&rfc_flag=0

_______________________________________________
Mipshop mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mipshop