Subject: [Mipshop] Adoption of draft-liebsch-netlmm-transient-bce-pmipv6 as a WG document

From: "Vijay Devarapalli" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 24 Sep 2008 14:55:23 -0400

Hello,

At the MIPSHOP WG meeting at the last IETF, there was sufficient support
to adopt
draft-liebsch-netlmm-transient-bce-pmipv6-01.txt as a WG document. We
would like to confirm that consensus on the mailing list. You can find
the latest document at
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-liebsch-netlmm-transient-bce-p
mipv6-01.txt

Please respond by October 10, if you support or do not support adopting
the document as a WG document. If you have already expressed your
opinion in the WG meeting, there is no need to send an email on this.

The intended status for this document is Experimental.

Vijay
_______________________________________________
Mipshop mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mipshop