Subject: [Mipshop] Fwd: I-D Action:draft-zhao-mipshop-fmip-pfmip-00.txt

From: "fan zhao" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 25 Oct 2008 08:30:29 -0700

Hi,

We submitted a draft on interworking between FMIP and PFMIP.
Comments are very appreciated.

Sincerely,
fan

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From:  <[email-masked]>
Date: 2008/10/24
Subject: I-D Action:draft-zhao-mipshop-fmip-pfmip-00.txt
To: [email-masked]

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

       Title           : Interworking between FMIP and PFMIP
       Author(s)       : F. Zhao, A. Damle
       Filename        : draft-zhao-mipshop-fmip-pfmip-00.txt
       Pages           : 14
       Date            : 2008-10-24

This document discusses and proposes extensions to enable
interworking between the FMIP and the PFMIP.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-zhao-mipshop-fmip-pfmip-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.

_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt
_______________________________________________
Mipshop mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mipshop