Subject: [Mipshop] Independent Context Transfer for PMIP

From: Ryuji Wakikawa <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2008 15:36:50 -0600

Hi all,

I knew PFMIP is being standardized as a context transfer mechanism in  
MIPSHOP.
However, I believe it's still good to have an independent CT solution  
for PMIP.

I wrote a short document and put it on the web (missed submission  
deadline somehow...)
http://www.mobileip.jp/draft-wakikawa-pmip-ct-00.txt

- No new message directly exchanged between MAGs, but always
   exchanged via LMA. (i.e. No security association among MAGs.)
- Workable across different wireless technology.

I'll submit this draft as soon as submission page is re-opened.

regards,
ryuji
_______________________________________________
Mipshop mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mipshop

---

From: "Ryuji Wakikawa" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2008 19:09:38 -0600

Hi all,

I just submitted the document.
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-wakikawa-pmip-ct-00.txt

I couldn't submit the draft from ietf networks. I finally found the problem.
The submission page at tools site does not work with IPv6 :-<

regards,
ryuji

2008/11/17 Ryuji Wakikawa <[email-masked]>:
> However, I believe it's still good to have an independent CT solution for
> PMIP.
>
> I wrote a short document and put it on the web (missed submission deadline
> somehow...)