Subject: [Mipshop] new draft "Mobile IPv6 Handover Using Home Agent Buffering"

From: "Frank Xia" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 3 Nov 2008 20:00:40 -0600

Hi folks

We submitted the draft
http://tools.ietf.org/id/draft-xia-mipshop-ha-buffering-01.txt

Abstract
   In Mobile IPv6, when a Mobile Node (MN) moves from one Access
   Router(AR) to another, there is a period during which the MN is
   unable to send or receive packets because of link switching delay and
   IP protocol operations.  This document specifies a mechanism to
   reduce packet loss through a Home Agent (HA) buffering downlink
   packets during the handover period.

Comments are welcome.

BR
Frank

_______________________________________________
Mipshop mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mipshop