Subject: [Mipshop] I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-mipshop-mos-dhcp-options-09.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 5 Jan 2009 10:45:03 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.
This draft is a work item of the Mobility for IP: Performance, Signaling and Handoff Optimization Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCPv4 and DHCPv6) Options for IEEE 802.21 Mobility Server (MoS) discovery
	Author(s)	: G. Bajko, S. Das
	Filename	: draft-ietf-mipshop-mos-dhcp-options-09.txt
	Pages		: 12
	Date		: 2009-1-5
	
This document defines a number of Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol  
   (DHCPv4 and DHCPv6) options that contain a list of domain names 
   or IP addresses that can be mapped to servers providing IEEE 802.21 
   type of Mobility Service (MoS)[MSFD]. These Mobility Services are 
   used to assist an MN in handover preparation (network discovery) 
   and handover decision (network selection). The services addressed 
   in this document are the Media Independent Handover Services 
   defined in [IEEE802.21].

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mipshop-mos-dhcp-options-09.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
Mipshop mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mipshop