Subject: [Mipshop] I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-mipshop-mos-dhcp-options-14.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 4 May 2009 15:15:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.
This draft is a work item of the Mobility for IP: Performance, Signaling and Handoff Optimization Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCPv4 and DHCPv6) Options for IEEE 802.21 Mobility Services (MoS) Discovery
	Author(s)	: G. Bajko, S. Das
	Filename	: draft-ietf-mipshop-mos-dhcp-options-14.txt
	Pages		: 14
	Date		: 2009-5-4
	
This document defines new Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol  
   (DHCPv4 and DHCPv6) options that contain a list of IP addresses and 
   a list of domain names that can be mapped to servers providing IEEE   802.21 type of Mobility Service (MoS)[MSFD]. These Mobility 
   Services are used to assist a mobile node (MN) in handover 
   preparation (network discovery) and handover decision (network 
   selection). The services addressed in this document are the Media 
   Independent Handover Services defined in [IEEE802.21].

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mipshop-mos-dhcp-options-14.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.