Subject: [Mipshop] A new draft // Re: MIPSHOP WG slot at the Stockholm IETF

From: Xiangsong Cui <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 11 Jun 2009 17:01:01 +0800

Hello Vijay and all,

I uploaded a draft recently to extend the Hierarchical Mobile IPv6 mobility management solution.

The ten-page-long draft is for the reliability of MAP and the abstract is:

   This document introduces an extension to allow an adapted multiple
   binding in hierarchical mobile network. Mobile node registers its
   RCoA and LCoA in the home agent at same time to get two separate
   connections between the mobile node and the home agent, or between
   the mobile node and the correspondent node in Route Optimization
   scenario. These connections provide a robust communication between
   the mobile node and correspondent nodes and mobile node can overcome
   the failure on MAP.

A URL for the draft is:

 http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-cui-mipshop-map-reliability-00  

It is the first time for me to submit draft and I want to know how do you think about it.

If it is worth discussing, I wish to receive comments from working group.

Or somebody can give me some suggestion?

Thanks and regards.

Xiangsong

P.S.
I can't send E-mail to mail list in a new thread directly, I mean if I directly write the mail list
in the address and send the new mail out, the mail will be lost. It is very strange because in 
my computer and my E-mail server log it seems the mail has been sent out successfully but
I can't find the E-mail in IETF's archive.
If I respond to mail list, all work well.

I am asking my IT engineer for the troubleshooting.

  ----- Original Message ----- 
  From: Vijay Devarapalli 
  To: [email-masked] 
  Sent: Thursday, May 21, 2009 8:44 AM
  Subject: [Mipshop] MIPSHOP WG slot at the Stockholm IETF

  Hello folks,

  I am not planning to request for a slot at the next IETF meeting for the
  MIPSHOP WG. I expect to have the two major remaining documents (PFMIPv6
  and Transient binding) sent to the IESG before the next meeting. There
  will be just one more document (prefix management when FMIPv6 is used
  for p2p links), but that does not need a meeting slot.

  Let me know if you have any concerns or if you want to discuss something
  specific that would need a slot.

  Vijay
  _______________________________________________
  Mipshop mailing list
  [email-masked]
  https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mipshop