Subject: [Mipshop] [Editorial Errata Reported] RFC5568 (1944)

From: RFC Errata System <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 19 Nov 2009 12:59:59 -0800 (PST)

The following errata report has been submitted for RFC5568,
"Mobile IPv6 Fast Handovers".

--------------------------------------
You may review the report below and at:
http://rfc-editor.org/errata_search.php?rfc=5568&eid=1944

--------------------------------------
Type: Editorial
Reported by: Rajeev Koodli <[email-masked]>

Section: 6.4.6

Original Text
-------------
2: NCoA is invalid, use the supplied NCoA.  The supplied NCoA
(in the form of an IP Address Option) MUST be present following
the Reserved field.

Corrected Text
--------------
2: NCoA is invalid, use the supplied NCoA. The supplied NCoA 
(an IPv6 Address of 16 octets) MUST be present following the 
Reserved field.

Notes
-----
Clarifies that an IPv6 address is included (and not IPv6 address/prefix option)

Instructions:
-------------
This errata is currently posted as "Reported". If necessary, please
use "Reply All" to discuss whether it should be verified or
rejected. When a decision is reached, the verifying party (IESG)
can log in to change the status and edit the report, if necessary. 

--------------------------------------
RFC5568 (draft-ietf-mipshop-rfc5268bis-01)
--------------------------------------
Title               : Mobile IPv6 Fast Handovers
Publication Date    : July 2009
Author(s)           : R. Koodli, Ed.
Category            : PROPOSED STANDARD
Source              : Mobility for IP: Performance, Signaling and Handoff Optimization
Area                : Internet
Stream              : IETF
Verifying Party     : IESG