Subject: [Mipshop] FW: Posting of IPR Disclosure related to NEC Europe Ltd.'s Statement about IPR related to draft-ietf-mipshop-transient-bce-pmipv6-04

From: "Devarapalli, Vijay" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 29 Dec 2009 21:31:37 -0600

FYI. 

Nothing new. Just re-posting of the earlier IPR disclosure. The earlier one
was for the individual draft, before it was adopted as a WG document.

Vijay 

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: IETF Secretariat <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, Dec 23, 2009 at 9:15 AM
Subject: Posting of IPR Disclosure related to NEC Europe Ltd.'s
Statement about IPR related to
draft-ietf-mipshop-transient-bce-pmipv6-04
To: [email-masked], [email-masked],
[email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked],
[email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]

Dear Ahmad Muhanna, Oliver Blume, Marco Liebsch:

An IPR disclosure that pertains to your Internet-Draft entitled "Transient
Binding for Proxy Mobile IPv6" (draft-ietf-mipshop-transient-bce-pmipv6) was
submitted to the IETF Secretariat on 2009-12-15 and has been posted on the
"IETF
Page of Intellectual Property Rights Disclosures"
(https://datatracker.ietf.org/ipr/1248/). The title of the IPR disclosure is
"NEC Europe Ltd.'s Statement about IPR related to
draft-ietf-mipshop-transient-bce-pmipv6-04."

The IETF Secretariat

------ End of Forwarded Message