Subject: [Mipshop] FW: Posting of IPR Disclosure related to InterDigital Technology Corporation's Statement about IPR related to RFC 5677

From: "Devarapalli, Vijay" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 10 Mar 2010 17:18:49 -0600

FYI

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: IETF Secretariat <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, Mar 9, 2010 at 8:37 AM
Subject: Posting of IPR Disclosure related to InterDigital Technology
Corporation's Statement about IPR related to RFC 5677
To: [email-masked], [email-masked],
[email-masked], [email-masked],
[email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked],
[email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]

Dear Subir Das, Gabor Bajko, Nada Golmie, Juan Zuniga, Telemaco Melia:

An IPR disclosure that pertains to your RFC entitled "IEEE 802.21 Mobility
Services Framework Design (MSFD)" (RFC5677) was submitted to the IETF
Secretariat on 2010-03-02 and has been posted on the "IETF Page of
Intellectual Property Rights Disclosures"
(https://datatracker.ietf.org/ipr/1274/). The title of the IPR disclosure is
"InterDigital Technology Corporation's Statement about IPR related to RFC
5677."

The IETF Secretariat

------ End of Forwarded Message