Subject: [Mipshop] I-D Action:draft-ietf-mipshop-fmip-ptp-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 15 Nov 2010 11:30:02 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Mobility for IP: Performance, Signaling and Handoff Optimization Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Prefix Management for Mobile IPv6 Fast Handover on Point-to-Point Links
	Author(s)       : F. Xia, B. Sarikaya
	Filename        : draft-ietf-mipshop-fmip-ptp-01.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2010-11-15

Mobile IPv6 Fast Handovers specification currently does not
explicitly define prefix management over point-to-point links when a
mobile node uses a prefix to formulate a new care-of-address.  In
this document a mechanism is developed for a previous access router
to request unique prefixes from a new access router, and in turn, the
previous access router advertises the prefixes to the mobile node for
a new care-of-address configuration.  Extensions to Mobile IPv6 Fast
Handovers specification are also specified in this document.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mipshop-fmip-ptp-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.

---

From: Frank Xia <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 15 Nov 2010 15:13:21 -0800

Hi Vijay and Jari

The draft has been updated, and comments
from Vijay and Dirk has been addressed.

Probably you can move on this draft.

BR
Frank

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf
Of [email-masked]
Sent: Monday, November 15, 2010 11:30 AM
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: [Mipshop] I-D Action:draft-ietf-mipshop-fmip-ptp-01.txt

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts
directories.
This draft is a work item of the Mobility for IP: Performance, Signaling and
Handoff Optimization Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Prefix Management for Mobile IPv6 Fast Handover on
Point-to-Point Links
	Author(s)       : F. Xia, B. Sarikaya
	Filename        : draft-ietf-mipshop-fmip-ptp-01.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2010-11-15