Subject: [MLS] I-D Action: draft-ietf-mls-architecture-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 15 Aug 2018 16:47:03 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Messaging Layer Security WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Messaging Layer Security Architecture
        Authors         : Emad Omara
                          Benjamin Beurdouche
                          Eric Rescorla
                          Srinivas Inguva
                          Albert Kwon
                          Alan Duric
	Filename        : draft-ietf-mls-architecture-00.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2018-08-15

Abstract:
   This document describes the architecture and requirements for the
   Messaging Layer Security (MLS) protocol.  MLS provides a security
   layer for group messaging applications with from two to a large
   number of clients.  It is meant to protect against eavesdropping,
   tampering, and message forgery.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-mls-architecture/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-mls-architecture-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-mls-architecture-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/