Subject: [MLS] MLS meeting schedule update for IETF 105

From: Nick Sullivan <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 24 Jul 2019 10:54:38 -0400

Dear WG,

The chairs were over-ambitious about the amount of time we requested at
IETF 105 considering some of the key draft contributors were unable to
attend the meeting in person this time around. There is enough work to
discuss in person for at least one of our two sessions, but likely not both.

We are considering canceling one of the two sessions. As a reminder, they
are
Thursday 17:40-19:10 and
Friday 10:00-12:00

In order to accommodate our remote participants in Europe, our proposal is
to keeping only the Friday session and canceling Thursday's session. Please
let the chairs know if there are any strong objections to this proposal.

Nick & Sean

---

From: Nick Sullivan <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 24 Jul 2019 17:04:17 -0400

Friday it is, see you all there!

Nick & Sean