Subject: [MLS] Weekly github digest (MLS Working Group summary)

From: Repository Activity Summary Bot <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 16 Feb 2020 02:32:36 -0500 (EST)

Pull requests
-------------
* mlswg/mls-architecture (+1/-1/💬1)
  1 pull requests submitted:
  - Update draft-ietf-mls-architecture.md (by balthorium)
    https://github.com/mlswg/mls-architecture/pull/61 

  1 pull requests received 1 new comments:
  - #61 Update draft-ietf-mls-architecture.md (1 by beurdouche)
    https://github.com/mlswg/mls-architecture/pull/61 

  1 pull requests merged:
  - Update draft-ietf-mls-architecture.md
    https://github.com/mlswg/mls-architecture/pull/61 

* mlswg/mls-protocol (+3/-2/💬8)
  3 pull requests submitted:
  - DE-related text (by seanturner)
    https://github.com/mlswg/mls-protocol/pull/307 
  - Typos (by GaPhil)
    https://github.com/mlswg/mls-protocol/pull/306 
  - Update HKDFLabel variable to match naming conventions (by GaPhil)
    https://github.com/mlswg/mls-protocol/pull/305 

  4 pull requests received 8 new comments:
  - #306 Typos (1 by beurdouche)
    https://github.com/mlswg/mls-protocol/pull/306 [editorial] 
  - #305 Update HKDFLabel variable to match naming conventions (5 by GaPhil, beurdouche, bifurcation)
    https://github.com/mlswg/mls-protocol/pull/305 [? invalid] [editorial] 
  - #304 Use HKDF to derive key pairs (1 by bifurcation)
    https://github.com/mlswg/mls-protocol/pull/304 [ready to merge] 
  - #279 Bring back more ciphersuites (1 by seanturner)
    https://github.com/mlswg/mls-protocol/pull/279 [enhancement] [ready to merge] 

  2 pull requests merged:
  - Update HKDFLabel variable to match naming conventions
    https://github.com/mlswg/mls-protocol/pull/305 [? invalid] [editorial] 
  - Typos
    https://github.com/mlswg/mls-protocol/pull/306 [editorial] 

Repositories tracked by this digest:
-----------------------------------
* https://github.com/mlswg/mls-architecture
* https://github.com/mlswg/mls-protocol
* https://github.com/mlswg/mls-federation