Subject: [MLS] Weekly github digest (MLS Working Group summary)

From: Repository Activity Summary Bot <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 24 Jan 2021 03:14:13 -0500 (EST)

Issues
------
* mlswg/mls-architecture (+0/-5/💬5)
  5 issues received 5 new comments:
  - #74 Review from Sofía Celi (1 by beurdouche)
    https://github.com/mlswg/mls-architecture/issues/74 
  - #50 Provide details about Deniability (1 by beurdouche)
    https://github.com/mlswg/mls-architecture/issues/50 [editorial] 
  - #47 More clarity around the privacy specifications (1 by beurdouche)
    https://github.com/mlswg/mls-architecture/issues/47 
  - #45 Access control policy (1 by beurdouche)
    https://github.com/mlswg/mls-architecture/issues/45 
  - #44 Ghost Users / Authn Security Considerations (1 by beurdouche)
    https://github.com/mlswg/mls-architecture/issues/44 [editorial] [security] 

  5 issues closed:
  - Review from Sofía Celi https://github.com/mlswg/mls-architecture/issues/74 
  - Provide details about Deniability https://github.com/mlswg/mls-architecture/issues/50 [editorial] 
  - More clarity around the privacy specifications https://github.com/mlswg/mls-architecture/issues/47 
  - Ghost Users / Authn Security Considerations https://github.com/mlswg/mls-architecture/issues/44 [editorial] [security] 
  - Access control policy https://github.com/mlswg/mls-architecture/issues/45 

Pull requests
-------------
* mlswg/mls-protocol (+1/-0/💬1)
  1 pull requests submitted:
  - more editorial changes (by uhoreg)
    https://github.com/mlswg/mls-protocol/pull/454 

  1 pull requests received 1 new comments:
  - #439 Identities SHOULD be unique per group (1 by kkohbrok)
    https://github.com/mlswg/mls-protocol/pull/439 

Repositories tracked by this digest:
-----------------------------------
* https://github.com/mlswg/mls-architecture
* https://github.com/mlswg/mls-protocol
* https://github.com/mlswg/mls-federation